Pink CM - Is it anything to worry about?

Whirlygirl

Reaction score
Hi,

I do apologise for this post but if anyone has any advice I'd be really really grateful.

I'm 6dpo and I went to the loo yesterday afternoon and had some pinky type of mucus. I've never seen anything like this before.

Went again at about 8.30pm and there was still some mucus, clearer this time but with a slight pinky streak in it.

Has anyone come across anything like this before? Do you think it's anything to worry about?

I've no itching or odour or anything like that.

Sorry if this post is a bit graphic, but I couldn't possibly discuss this with anyone face-to-face!

Thanks

H xx

Maybe u r going thru IMplantation bleeding? i am just guessing! Not sure

Id say its possibly implantation too. It can occur from 5dpo right up to 14dpo

Thats what I was going to say as well. I take it you are ttc WhirlyGirl?

Hi,

Yes this is my second month TTC. Got my + on my OPK on 25th Sept and BD on 25th and 26th.

I've had 3 MCs though hospital aren't exactly sure why. They have suggested testing early and said as soon as I get a BFP to get in touch with them and they will prescribe progesterone.

I've actually bought some progesterone cream which I am using post-ov but if I get a BFP then I will contact the hospital.

Was a bit worried when i saw the pink CM as I have never have that before and I thought it might be something bad. Just keeping fingers crossed for now.

So hard to think about anything else though on the 2 week wait.

Thanks for your posts

H xx

It does sound like it could be signs of implantation. There seems to be a lot of debate about when implantation can happen but I have read that it can happen as early as 5/6 days past ovulation.

Good luck - I really hope you get your BFP!:crib:

Did you use ovulation predictor sticks? I have just bought some and was hoping for some feedback from others about how reliable they were (and if some people had success stories with them). At £20 for those Clearblue ones (for only 7!!!!), they are quite expensive.

Oh, Whirlygirl - I am on my second month ttc too!!! I hope we both get our BFP this month!!:hugs:

Sometimes I get that when Im about ready to start AF or If ive had alot of BDing. I would just wait and see what happens and try not to read too much into it. :hugs: This kind of stuff does my head in while on the 2WW.

:dust:

It does sound like it could be signs of implantation. There seems to be a lot of debate about when implantation can happen but I have read that it can happen as early as 5/6 days past ovulation.

Good luck - I really hope you get your BFP!:crib:

Did you use ovulation predictor sticks? I have just bought some and was hoping for some feedback from others about how reliable they were (and if some people had success stories with them). At £20 for those Clearblue ones (for only 7!!!!), they are quite expensive.

Oh, Whirlygirl - I am on my second month ttc too!!! I hope we both get our BFP this month!!:hugs:

Hi, I used OPKs - Last month I used the clearblue ones but then I found some on the internet which were a lot cheaper than clearblue - 10 for £3.25 including delivery. I used them alongside my remaining clearblue ones and they gave exactly the same results.

I know I ovulated on 26th and BD on 25th and 26th. I also used pre-seed this month as well (Friendly lube for those little swimmers!!)

Well, fingers crossed for both of us. I'm trying not to read any symptoms coz I tend to get pregnancy type symptoms pre-AF and when I was pregnant with my son I had no symptoms at all!! I was just a bit worried about the pink CM but it has gone now, so I'm not going to get anxious about it.

Good luck TTC and keep me posted on how you're getting on,

H xx

Sometimes I get that when Im about ready to start AF or If ive had alot of BDing. I would just wait and see what happens and try not to read too much into it. :hugs: This kind of stuff does my head in while on the 2WW.

:dust:

Thanks - I feel reassured that it's not anything drastic that I need to rush off to the doctors for!

The 2ww is sooooooo long!! Glad there are other people in the same boat to chat to - it makes the time go a bit quicker! :hi:

H xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"