Pink CM, So Upset

Charmed86

Reaction score
I finally get that magical second line on a HPT, I never thought it would happen! I know this time around, I've only been TTC for 4 months this time - but before OH & I tried for over a year, I was diagnosed with PCOS & ended up having to go back on the pill to manage it. So, here we are, years later, trying again for our first baby.

I got a BFP at 12dpo, it was faint, but definitely there. Even DH could see it. We were psyched! Today, I tested (13dpo) & again, there's a faint line, but it looks fainter than the one yesterday.

I've felt ok, no real symptoms or anything, my breakfast tasted off, but that could have just been the weetabix. I don't know.

Managed to clean out my pets & now I'm worried I overdid it or something.. Just went to the toilet & when I wiped, there was pink CM. Sorry, tmi, I know. :( I am devastated, I always get pink CM right before I get AF. I have this really horrible feeling that this is it, done with. Chemical pregnancy? Or maybe I was never pregnant in the first place.

I am dreading telling DH. I am just so upset. I can't believe it :(

I'm sorry you have to go through this emotional roller coaster. Until you get your AF though, you're not out. The bleeding could be nothing; maybe you're just dehydrated? A friend of mine (who has a healthy 3 year old boy) spotted alot during her pregnancy and each time was caused by dehydration (she was really sensitive to that).

It could be implantation bleeding? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I was thinking this morning that it could have been implantation bleeding! How are you getting on?? Hope all is ok now x

I'm really sorry but it sounds like it might be a chemical :( :hugs:

Hopefully I'm wrong and it was just implantation/early bleeding.

I hope you're okay. Telling DH is always so hard.
Xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm annoyed, I just typed out a whole reply on my phone and managed to delete it all. Argh.

No AF today & it was due! And temp has risen.. however, a little spot of blood again (like literally, it was 2 lines of blood, almost like string. Not very big & that's been it) & bfn on frer and CB digital. Not really sure what to make of it.

I considered IB, but can it be after a bfp? I have a horrible feeling ill get AF tomorrow, a day late. Especially after the bfns this morning. I gave my little bean a pep talk earlier and told him to hang in there!

I really hope your little bean sticks! Thinking of you x

Good luck Charmed, my fingers are crossed for you!

Thank you all for your support, AF has shown her ugly head, a day late. I think it must have been a chemical pregnancy. I'm trying to see the positive, I did get pregnant, it's just that the egg wasn't viable this time. I never thought in a million years that I'd see a bfp!

Aw Im sorry Charmed!! Well done for seeing the silver lining, its great that you now know you can get pregnant :)

I had brown spotting a few days after my expected AF. I'm not sure if it was IB or general pregnancy spotting, but either way it worked out fine...!

I'm so sorry to hear that. At least you can see the positive side. I hope you are okay xx

so sorry to hear you had a chemical, well done for looking on the bright side but take your time because I know how upsetting it can be :hugs:

So sorry to hear you have to go through this Charmed86! You're looking at things in a positive light and that's half the battle. Onwards and upwards hun, stay positive. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->