Pink discharge after sex

mnelson815

Reaction score
Hey, so I used to have this problem quite a while ago and now it is coming back. When I used to have any unprotected sex years ago (like 5-6 years ago), after finishing and I would go to the bathroom, some pink clumps would come out and sink down into the toilet. It looked like semen, but it would just a pink tinge to it. If a condom was worn, I would not have this. So I knew it was some sort of reaction to the semen. Anyways, fastforward 5 or so years and I had been mostly using condoms since then due to this and other factors, but when my DH and I started trying for kids I was worried this would come back. It hadn't for our first few cycles (Jan - May), but just this last BD it did. It is not really bleeding, as I have had that before. My CM isn't really tinged pink, and after going to the bathroom and that first wipe and what is in the toilet, it goes back to clear for the rest of the day, which spotting does not for me.
Anyone ever have this? Im worried it is some sort of allergy or my body attacking the semen or something? It had happened with previous boyfriends, so not all the same person. I had mentioned it to my gyno before, and she just sloughed it off saying it was probably just irritation. I just think its so weird that it pretty much "sticks" to the semen?

Also, it is not my DH's regular color, as we have seen it in condoms or during other things where it comes out completely normal and white.

Help :(

I've occasionally had a pink tint to semen/cm after sex before. It's been light and sometimes it's easy to think it's the trick of the light. It'seems not super common for me, but it has happened.

I have seen is from several circumstances:
Just after my period.
Just before my period.
When there was a lot of cervical pressure during sex.
When I'm dehydrated and therefore not making as much lubrication as I usually do.

Like I said, it's only happened to me a handful of times, but I did pay attention to when it happened to try to find a cause.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I talked to my doctor about it today and he said he has never ever heard of it. Its so weird... It hasn't happened to me for years, and even with months of trying I'm so confused as to why its happening now. Yeah its a pink tinge to it, and it is the semen for sure because you can tell by the texture in the water. Its not just blood or something its attached to something.
I just am hoping it doesnt have an impact on fertility as it seems Im climbing a few mountains there already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->