Pink discharge

Lara baby

Reaction score
I have been getting a pink discharge for the last 2 days. I've noticed this only a couple of times when I wipe after going to the bathroom. I've also been Using pads to monitor it (and also just in case AF does show up), but nothing is deposited on it. Not sure if it is implantation bleeding or just a lead up to AF's visit.

My cycles are usually always 28-29 days long but for some odd reason this month I o'd late in my cycle and am on cycle day 31. FF suggests to begin testing next Tuesday. But obviously I couldn't help myself so I did one this morning - BFN.

Symptoms are similar to how I feel before AF, but also constipated/gassy/ constant dull pains in my tummy.

the BFN I got this morning tells me that it is nothing. But I just can't help myself from thinking that it could be something.

Praying so much!

It sounds like implantation to me Hun! Normally you get a BFP a couple of days after implantation as the HCG takes a day or two to be high enough for a HPT to show. I know it's hard but i would wait another day or so and then test. With my first DD I had implantation on DPO 9 but didn't get a BFP until DPO 16!!
Good luck xxx

AF came :/

It is a new cycle for me. Am trying Vitex and Castor Oil apacks this month.

Hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->