Pink Eye??? *Warning Pictures*

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I think I have Pink Eye. Im going to give it through the weekend but if its not any better by tomorrow night Im going to the Drs.....

I bought drops and have been using them. I had some redness last week but I thought it was clearing up. Thursday night I thought I had a hair in my eye so I was looking for it but never found it and woke up friday with a gross eye..... I am having some sensitivity to light. I just can think of anything else it would be...... Pink eye is my guess. And my eye is a bit swolen.... Didnt know that was possible.

Do you think this looks like pink eye?

Attachments

• 100_4467.jpg
    100_4467.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_4468.jpg
    100_4468.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 29
it's looks like it hurts really bad:(...:hugs:

I am trying to get in to the Dr tomorrow... :(

That looks really really sore :( I hope you feel better soon

xxx

i think you should...be careful ...pink eye is contagious ...(for your husband )

The Dr is going to call me in the morning to talk about my symptoms... then hopefully prescribe me some stronger drops then what I got at the store yesterday. Just got nervouse because I googled pink eye...:dohh: and they said sensitivity to light is not good....:dohh: I hate google :rofl:

But in the mean time I will keep using the drops I have and do cold wash cloth over my eye....

He is not touching me :rofl: He helped me with my drops the first time and I made him wash his hands when he was done.

You should have called on Friday!! Hope you can get in soon to the doctor, that looks painful :hugs:

It definitely looks like pink eye to me. I just got it about 3 weeks ago. It hurt like holy HELL!! I got drops and it still took about 2 weeks to clear up. Make sure you sanitize EVERYTHING in your house, your computer, the door knobs, everything you touch. It's VERY contagious.

:hugs: Thanks... I will do that. Im trying to be very mindfull of if I touch my eye. I keep washing my hands. But I will do a good wipe down of everything.....

ouch that looks uncomfy you poor woman *hugs*

I've had both pink eye and sties, and both times I got a lot of relief doing an eyebath with a rinse called Optrex. I don't know if that's available where you are, but the main ingredient is a boric acid solution with some witch hazel. It helps to keep the eye clean and it's really soothing. I would just check with doctor or pharmacist that it doesn't interfere with any medicated drops, first. I found it on a website - it might help?
https://www.optrex.co.uk/products/Optrex_Eye_Wash.php
Bloody pregnancy and lowered immune system, eh? Everything hits us longer and harder!

I've had both pink eye and sties, and both times I got a lot of relief doing an eyebath with a rinse called Optrex. I don't know if that's available where you are, but the main ingredient is a boric acid solution with some witch hazel. It helps to keep the eye clean and it's really soothing. I would just check with doctor or pharmacist that it doesn't interfere with any medicated drops, first. I found it on a website - it might help?
https://www.optrex.co.uk/products/Optrex_Eye_Wash.php
Bloody pregnancy and lowered immune system, eh? Everything hits us longer and harder!

Suz is TTC.......not pregnant unfortunately :(

Looks really sore hun.

Any gross discharge? When I had pink eye I had this disgusting yellow goop coming out of my tear ducts.

Really, really contagious if it is. We get it all of the time at daycare.

Take care of yourself. :hug:

Ouch - looks really sore hun. Hope you get anti-biotic drops or cream from the doctors.:hugs:

:hugs: No worries :) Thanks for the info!

I talked to a Dr this morning over the phone and they prescribed me some drops. We went and picked them up this morning. I have to use them 4 times a day for 7 days along with warm compresses. The drops sting so its not fun using it..... but hopefully it will start to clear up soon. Thanks for all the well wishes and suggestions :) I really appreciate it :)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->