Pink Implantation Bleeding?

NewWaveBaby

Reaction score
Hello, my SO and I had sex on Friday, 9/12, Saturday, 9/13 and again on Sunday 9/14 right before and at the PEAK of my ovulation! :) We both have this feeling that it happened on either the first or second try. At this point, I am 8 dpo. Yesterday, which would have been 7 dpo, I woke up in the morning to find a very strange, small pink stain in the crotch of my underwear. I didn't even notice it at first because I was so tired and groggy, but when I went to wipe, there was nothing on the toilet paper but when I looked at in my underwear there was this small pink stain in the white crotch part. Any time I've had bleeding down there, it's always been a brownish or reddish color... this time it was very pink, like a candy color pink! It looked like a few drops of it dried up in the crotch of my underwear. It almost looked like how I imagine it would look if you sucked on a hard piece of pink candy, like a jawbreaker, and spit some saliva out on to fabric (sorry if TMI but that's what came to mind). Has anyone else ever had implantation bleeding that looked like this?

I noticed over the last week, that I have had a lot of cramping, including some particularly sharp cramps, but more than anything, I've had these strong "fluttery" feelings like something is pushing and pulling - "moving the furniture" around in my uterus. It definitely isn't like typical AF cramps. Over the last two days or so, these seem to have died down which makes me worry I'm not pregnant.

Other than that, I've had the following symptoms:

• Very tired - I just haven't felt like doing anything!
  • Sore nipples - not terribly sore, but it's just the nipple and I only notice the soreness if something brushes on them or if I squeeze them. This is extremely unusual for me and it just started over the last day or so. Also, they are constantly red and erect!

Outside of all of that, not much else to report. I'm confident I ovulated on 9/12, so I'm expecting to get my period for sure on either 9/26 or 9/27. The waiting is so nerve-wracking. :( I also took a pregnancy test this morning but it was negative (was the cheap dollar store type, though)

Thanks to anyone with any insight into this! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"