Pink lining changing bags

JosieM

Mummy to a boy and a girl
Reaction score
30% off some bags, I ordered a lovely red butterflies one. Code Freeship gives free delivery and they're on quidco too.

I got one of their sale bags too (arrived yesterday). Was going to go for the blue striped "yummy mummy" one at £40 but preferred the more subtle daisy tote at £25 instead.

https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/231236074alt2?$fash_product$

I think I got one of the last ones, not bad as it still sells in John Lewis for £59! It's bloody gorgeous too!

I got one of their sale bags too (arrived yesterday). Was going to go for the blue striped "yummy mummy" one at £40 but preferred the more subtle daisy tote at £25 instead.

I think I got one of the last ones, not bad as it still sells in John Lewis for £59! It's bloody gorgeous too!

thats a beautiful bag x

thats a beautiful bag x

It certainly is, picture doesn't do it justice!

It's lovely and a bargain too! I had my eye on the red butterflies blooming gorgeous one for ages so was so glad to get it with some money off.

I just saw this and had to order the red butterfly one, was just looking at them on eBay but couldn't justify the £75 price tag!

I just saw this and had to order the red butterfly one, was just looking at them on eBay but couldn't justify the £75 price tag!

Snap thanks santa i mean me lol
I have wanted one of these since pg but never been able to splash out but at that price what a bargin cheers ladies xx

For those that have got there's did you get a text saying delivery scheduled for next day by DPD? Asking because I'm apparently having a parcel delivered tomorrow but it isn't matching any of my order numbers.

Yep I got that text, bag came the next day. The one I got has 50% off now!

For those that have got there's did you get a text saying delivery scheduled for next day by DPD? Asking because I'm apparently having a parcel delivered tomorrow but it isn't matching any of my order numbers.

I didn't give them my mobile, but I did get an email with the tracking number which stated it was scheduled for next day delivery. Pink Lining say it takes 3-5 days on their website, but I think they send them all out on a next day service.

You should get another text on the morning of delivery with a one-hour timeslot. In my case, they came an hour later than scheduled, but that was before Christmas and I imagine they were had a lot of deliveries to make. DPD has never failed to miss the delivery slot when I've used them before.

What's the web site ? X

https://www.pinklining.co.uk :)

They emailed me this morning saying it has been sent and should arrive in 3-5 days. I havnt had another text so far, and no one has been yet.

I got a txt today saying i will get a delivey tomro, i think it is my bag yay:)

Mine has just arrivied, I love it! It comes gift wrapped to, which is a really nice touch.

I ordered the blue stripped 1 at £40. Iv wanted 1 since I had junior I wait 2 get it :) xx

I ordered the blue stripped 1 at £40. Iv wanted 1 since I had junior I wait 2 get it :) xx

LOL Snap you have waited just a few more weeks than i have but still 8 months is a long time to hold out using my free boots changing bag but gona be soo worth the wait:cloud9:

Lol I got 1 that go s with my pram but OH offered 2 buy me my pink lining 1 for xmas I want it now lol can't wait 2 get it. I will let u no when mines comes and what I think of it :)) xx

WHOOPS MY FINGER SLIPPED!

haha, got the red butterfly one. rude to say no at that bargain price.

ooooh I love the blue lost meadows one... SO tempted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->