Pink or Blue?

Foreign Chick

I'm Silvia Mom to 3 Girls
Reaction score
11+6 but measuring 12+4
4 pregnancies yet not a single nub shot:/
Hope you ladies amuse me with a few skull guesses, which I know are just for fun, as all 3 of my daughters imaged very different looking skulls.
TIA
xx

Attachments

• IMG_1541.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 41
Thank you very much for your guesses ladies :flow:

2 :blue: 1 :pink:

Any other guesses?

Thank you, for your guess :flow:

Keep em coming

3 :blue: 1 :pink: so far

Thank you for your inputs ladies :flow:

5 :blue: 1 :pink:

hard not to get my hopes up Heheheh with DD3 I also got several boy guesses and learned my lesson not to hold my breath
xx

Had my NIPT done today, should find out gender within 10 days :)

FC is there any way you can sneak in for a private scan today to get a perfect nub shot? I know you only have a few days to wait for your nipt results but I personally find scans so exciting!!:)

FC is there any way you can sneak in for a private scan today to get a perfect nub shot? I know you only have a few days to wait for your nipt results but I personally find scans so exciting!!:)

You know, I was thinking about either private scan or NIPT, defo couldn't justify both. I already have to pay $300 for the NIPT, as to where the private scan would only cost me around $100, but decided to go with the NIPT, just to have a definite answer. I am very familiar with the nub theory and as much as I believe in its accuracy (especially after 12+4) I've still seen it all. So yeah that's why I chose the NIPT. I will however go for an elective around 16 weeks.

Thank you for your input. I could use some blue dust, if you don't mind sharing <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->