Pink or Blue?

Haha it feels like forever waiting to find out these results and it's not even my baby!!

A www your so sweet Reiko :flower:

It sure does feel like forever already, and it will only be 48 hours this afternoon....:coffee:

I am just tickled "blue" that your waiting with me. I told the nurse not to tell me over the phone, I asked her to write it down and put it in an envelope, and I'll pick it up. I'm sure I'll be opening it the same day, I just want to be all alone when finding out. Last time at an early scan it was extremely hard to hold back the tears....

Again Thanks for your support <3

FC is there any way you can sneak in for a private scan today to get a perfect nub shot? I know you only have a few days to wait for your nipt results but I personally find scans so exciting!!:)

You know, I was thinking about either private scan or NIPT, defo couldn't justify both. I already have to pay $300 for the NIPT, as to where the private scan would only cost me around $100, but decided to go with the NIPT, just to have a definite answer. I am very familiar with the nub theory and as much as I believe in its accuracy (especially after 12+4) I've still seen it all. So yeah that's why I chose the NIPT. I will however go for an elective around 16 weeks.

Thank you for your input. I could use some blue dust, if you don't mind sharing <3

Blue dust sent, in ample!!!!!!!

https://img41.glitterfy.com/17313/glitterfy7024140T597B81.gif

That took me sooo long to learn lol:dohh:, GL xxxx:hugs:

I'm waiting for results too!!! I'm gonna say boy and hope for your boy with you :)

Thank you dear :flow:
I know you are.... Feels like forever doesn't it?
Hope they call both of us on Monday :)

Thank you for your guess Becsboo <3

8 :blue: 1 :pink:

Still accepting more guesses :flower:

I'm the pink drop in a blue sea haha. Hope I'm wrong for you.

I'm the pink drop in a blue sea haha. Hope I'm wrong for you.

Yes you are ;) I hope so too!

I wish I understood this theory, I see 2 different images that look extremely similar and one gets all pink guesses and the other one blue. Then I see complete different images with same gender guesses, I give up. Not to mention that the human skull supposedly doesn't start to change until later in puberty so I'm not even sure who ever decided this will work for fetuses, I guess it's basically an OWT?
Feel free to fill me in

xx

I just kind of think the baby looks like a boy or girl...

Honestly I'm pretty good ;) I probably have at least a 75% correct guess! I just guessed blue for my friends bump and was right! I have a pink guess in for a team yellow coming in January, and blue guess for my bump that I'll find out in December :).

That's fantastic :) Hope my image contributes to your success rate as early as next week.

xx

Honestly I'm pretty good ;) I probably have at least a 75% correct guess! I just guessed blue for my friends bump and was right! I have a pink guess in for a team yellow coming in January, and blue guess for my bump that I'll find out in December :).

Can I have a guess please XD I'm hoping I get my results tomorrow, fingers crossed for you too Foreign Chick!!

Yeah FX, but not holding my breath, it's only going to be a week on Tuesday.

Thanx unexpected:flower:

When did you have your blood drawn? And, did they tell you how many days results would be in ?

I had my blood drawn tuesday and they said 3-5 working days. So I'm hoping for tomorrow but could be Tuesday.

Lets hope we both get lucky and hear earlier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->