Pink or Blue?

Foreign I guessed on Unexpected's thread and I was right! So my % has gone up lol. Hope you get your call in the next few days!!

Yay Reiko!!! That is awesome, I hope you'll keep rolling!!!

Yeah no call today, but I honestly didn't expect it either, tomorrow is 7 days from drawing, so hopefully by Wednesday I'll know... FX
Xx

So ladies, they just called.... And all the results are normal! Praise the lord!

As far as the gender goes..... drum roll // \\ // \\ // \\
I told the nurse to write it down and I'll pick it up. So we all have to wait just a tat longer but it's here, the moment of truth... It's 2:45pm I'm suppose to pick it up by 4pm... Not sure how long I can hold off opening the envelope but I will most likely open it today heheheh keeping the suspense alive hehehhe

To be continued.......

Aw so exciting, so glad everything's ok with baby too

Foreign you're so bad!! How can you keep your fans waiting like this!! I can't wait!! Opening it tonight with DH?

And that is so awesome that the test results are normal!!

Baby is a .... GIRL!

The Pink drop in the Blue sea dominated. WTG Talia!!!

Thanx again for all your guesses <3

Oh MY GOODNESS ANOTHER GIRL

Aw mama embrace the girl mom life xx you'll get lots of sons one day!!

Aw, I can't even do a "I was right" dance! However I'm glad I provided you with a drop because I would've hated for you to be told ALL boy and then get a girl!
Glad you had said you wouldn't be disappointed with another girl, but totally understandable if you need some time to get used to the idea!
You wouldn't have tried for this baby if you really couldn't bear the thought of another girl, so I've no doubt you'll be fine :) and obviously an amazing mummy so she's lucky!

Even thought I'm not dissapointed with having 1 girl and 3 boys it is taking some getting used to as it's our last XD Congratulations!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->