Pink spotting on 7 DPO?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I'm feeling very fatigue, cramps and headache..

Just went to the loo and seen this!

Hoping its implantation bleeding!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 81
Hope you get that BFP!!!!!

I've never had implantation bleeding but I always hope I do this time around lol

Oh im so jealous!! I really hope you get your bfp when will you test?

Thank you!!! I hope so too!

Just weird cause implantation happens around this time..

The 19th can't hurry up!!

Oh im so jealous!! I really hope you get your bfp when will you test?

Aww! Gosh I'm hoping it is! Never seen anything like this especially at 7 DPO!

I'll be testing around the 19th.. That's when :witch: is suppose to come!

I know i would be testing at 10dpo your stronger than me and your chart looks great!!

Is it possible to get a :bfp: on 10 DPO? If so, I'll be testing!!

Thank you! Does the temps look like they'll be staying over coverline? Gosh I hope!!!

Thank you! Does the temps look like they'll be staying over coverline? Gosh I hope!!!

7dpo pink spotting is a fab symptom!!:happydance:

Once implantation occurs, and HCG levels rise about 3 days later you may get a faint positive test :thumbup:

I'm 5dpo today, got lots of cramps and twinges and pinching this eve, fingers crossed for both of us! :flower:
Xx

I have seen tons of girls get bfps then but if you get a bfn dont let it bring you down could just be a little early

Ok girls! UPDATE:

My doctors nurse called me and said my progesterone levels were low and the doctor wanted me on clomid. I stated to the nurse that I chart and my chart detected ovulation..

So if I start my period I have to have surgery and possible be put on clomid..

Is it possible to not ovulate and temp rises?

Last month I got a positive on. 10 dpo, which was 4 days after temp rise. Didn't get implantation spotting though.

Ok girls! UPDATE:

My doctors nurse called me and said my progesterone levels were low and the doctor wanted me on clomid. I stated to the nurse that I chart and my chart detected ovulation..

Unless you are I'll I don't think your temp rise was a fluke. It happens because of progesterone rising in the body. Why do you need surgery?

Last month I got a positive on. 10 dpo, which was 4 days after temp rise. Didn't get implantation spotting though.

Ok girls! UPDATE:

Unless you are I'll I don't think your temp rise was a fluke. It happens because of progesterone rising in the body. Why do you need surgery?

Yeah that's what I told my nurse and she talked to my doctor and the doctor told her if i am ovulating to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm charting and using the clearblue fertility monitor. So this cycle I ovulated on CD 20. My temps are way above coverline so I've got to be ovulating.

They're doing a procedure to cut incisions in my abdomen and put a microscope to see if any of my organs are causing infertility. I'm really praying I'm pregnant this month cause I don't want to have surgery :nope:

Once implantation occurs, and HCG levels rise about 3 days later you may get a faint positive test :thumbup:

I'm 5dpo today, got lots of cramps and twinges and pinching this eve, fingers crossed for both of us! :flower:
Xx

I"m sooo right there with ya to the T. I just started feeling achey like af is coming with a niggly pulling feeling. I"m feeling Very hopeful.. Fingers crossed for All of Us.. I may sneak and test this Saturday :)

Rustyswife.. Congratulations.. I see a flashing bfp coming Your way!! IB definately.. When are you going to test?

Rustyswife.... Do you mind me asking how long you've been TTC? I wasn't sure how long until they check a persons progesterone

Xx

Yay!! I maybe testing in a few days then!!

So nervous and excited at the same time :happydance:

Hope we both get our :bfp:'s finally!!! :dust:

I cant wait!!! If there saying your progesterone is low if you do get bfp call doc the may want ou on a supplement for it so you dont miscarry just be to on safe side i swear i have such a strong feeling you will be seeing 2 lines!!

Xx

I"m sooo right there with ya to the T. I just started feeling achey like af is coming with a niggly pulling feeling. I"m feeling Very hopeful.. Fingers crossed for All of Us.. I may sneak and test this Saturday :)

Rustyswife.. Congratulations.. I see a flashing bfp coming Your way!! IB definately.. When are you going to test?

Yay! I've got that feeling also! A pulling sensation around my left on my stomach..

I'll be testing on the 18th.. I may test in a couple of days!! Don't think I can wait that long! :haha:

Rustyswife.... Do you mind me asking how long you've been TTC? I wasn't sure how long until they check a persons progesterone

We've been trying off and on for 3 years. So that's why the doctor wanted to test everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->