Pink spotting on 7 DPO?

Your temps still look great!! Sorry my phone had a glitch, i know what you meant about fainting my df knows if he hears a thud in bathroom then we got a bfp lol

Your temps still look great!! Sorry my phone had a glitch, i know what you meant about fainting my df knows if he hears a thud in bathroom then we got a bfp lol

Thank you! It's staying way above coverline! :dance:
Oh please God send me a miracle!!!!
Well my DH wants to be in there with me just incase I fall... :haha:

How many DPO are you now?

9 dpo im gonna test friday at 11 dpo got my bfp on 12 dpo with my loss sure i could have gotten it at 11 if i tried cause it wasnt real faint and showed up on digi with only 1 hour hold. God please send my rainbow!! Wish i had some more solid syptoms like you have i need to start temping so i can watch that mine stay up

Good luck ladies! I'm 11 dpo and still not sue I want to test lol

I think I would definitely also faint if I ever got a BFP :) You ladies sound like you have some serious BFP's coming your way this month.We were 'trying' a little more this month,but BD'ed too much,too early in my cycle and I think I O'd later than usual.I'm now just waiting for AF to show up,and move on to the next cycle.But I'm definitely going to keep checking in on you girls!

I think I would definitely also faint if I ever got a BFP :) You ladies sound like you have some serious BFP's coming your way this month.We were 'trying' a little more this month,but BD'ed too much,too early in my cycle and I think I O'd later than usual.I'm now just waiting for AF to show up,and move on to the next cycle.But I'm definitely going to keep checking in on you girls!

I know!!! It's been so long! If we get two lines I'll be double checking.. :haha:

My temp went up really high this morning and I've got a stuffy & runny nose since yesterday.. I feel awful though! Hoping its two lines coming our way!!

I couldn't wait 10 dpo and :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 19
I feel so blessed we have been trying since my loss 20 cycles ago I finally got my rainbow baby I am so hoping you all get you bfps I got fx sending tons of babydust

Thank you so much I highly recommend frer I am def hoping this turns into a super lucky thread I'm def rooting for you rustyswife

Thank you so much I highly recommend frer I am def hoping this turns into a super lucky thread I'm def rooting for you rustyswife

I'm debating between cb digis and FRER, probably just get a pack of both lol

Lots of good symptoms going on with us on this thread! Fingers crossed for everyone. :happydance:

When are you going to test rustyswife? I'm debating to test at 10 or 11DPO

I was unsure what to count as 1DPO. I had my first positive opk around late morning, and the same evening it started to fade and turned negative, so I think it was a short surge and I had strong ovulation pains that evening, so I was counting the following day as 1DPO as I'm sure I ov'd the same day as my positive opk, is that right??:wacko:

X

I couldn't wait 10 dpo and :bfp:

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! :yipee:

I'm on 10 DPO also! I'm gonna wait about 4 more days!!!

I have a cold... So if I can wait :haha:

I'm sooooo excited and happy for you!!!! Stay on this thread cause I'll be updating too!!!

Lots of good symptoms going on with us on this thread! Fingers crossed for everyone. :happydance:

I was unsure what to count as 1DPO. I had my first positive opk around late morning, and the same evening it started to fade and turned negative, so I think it was a short surge and I had strong ovulation pains that evening, so I was counting the following day as 1DPO as I'm sure I ov'd the same day as my positive opk, is that right??:wacko:

X

I'm on 10 DPO and seeing wannanewbaby get a :bfp: at 10 DPO makes me want to test at 11 DPO..but I'm gonna wait it out!!! It's killing me though I just want to have an accurate answer!

I'll be testing in 4 days!!!

I'm not going anywhere got to know how you turn out just so you know I have had a cold for 2 or 3 days def a good sign!! For some reason I just know you will get a bfp!!

X

I'm on 10 DPO and seeing wannanewbaby get a :bfp: at 10 DPO makes me want to test at 11 DPO..but I'm gonna wait it out!!! It's killing me though I just want to have an accurate answer!

I'm not that patient lol :dohh:

I've had a cold before my other BFPS, not a full blown cold but stuffy nose and slight sore throat. I've had a stuffy nose since 3DPO on this cycle.

Good luck x

I'm not going anywhere got to know how you turn out just so you know I have had a cold for 2 or 3 days def a good sign!! For some reason I just know you will get a bfp!!

Yay :hugs:

I'm soo soo happy for you! Did you faint? :haha:

Aww... Yeah I've heard a cold is a good sign and my temp went up today! My chart is looking like a triphasic chart!! Got my fingers and toes crossed!! :haha:

X

I'm not that patient lol :dohh:

I've had a cold before my other BFPS, not a full blown cold but stuffy nose and slight sore throat. I've had a stuffy nose since 3DPO on this cycle.

Good luck x

I'm not either! You can ask anybody that knows me I'm the most impatient person! I just don't want to get a false :bfn: so that's why I want to wait.. It's soo hard!

Yeah mines not a full blown cold. It's just stuffy and runny nose.. Cough here and there...

I almost did I cried like a little baby me and df just hugged and hugged he is thrilled!! We were so worried something was wrong grateful all is working now just praying it sticks I know I'm gonna be terrified of every little feeling and my cold is just like you describe runny nose scratchy throat and sneezing I had extreme thirst and sore lower back breast just got tender today and there barely sore

Wow wannanewbaby,congratulations x1000 000!You have to share what you did this cycle that you think might have made the difference,any advice would be much appreciated.

I really dont know what did it we did start using preseed again and we bd everyother day before o and bd day after o but we have done that before i think the preseed helped i have always questioned my cm i do not get any ewcm and we havent used the preseed in over a year something just told me to try it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->