Pink when I wipe and a couple of clots :( 13 weeks

Tj0601

Reaction score
I was 13 weeks on Monday and had my scan on Friday just gone, all was fine, very active baby...

Had the tiniest pen spot of blood on Sunday but that's literally all it was.... Yesterday I had pink when I wiped and a small clot (about a cm)

The pink continued on and off (only when I wiped after using the toilet) and I had a couple of small clots yesterday evening

The pink has just started again

I am not in any pain, I rang midwives yesterday they said to monitor it until tomorrow and give them a call back.

I thought I'd be safe by now had a mc in April at 7 wks

Anyone else had this and been okay?

I'm sooo scared x

I don't want to read and run Hun. I also don't want to sound crappy towards you but this is EXACTLY how my last mc started at 15weeks, 3days after the wipes i got very very mild cramps.

Maybe see if hospital will see you Hun just to be sure

I had pink only when I wiped from 6weeks till 10 weeks. I even passed one or 2 little clots.
I have cervical ectroption, where the jnside cervix cells get pushed out to the outside of the cervix.

X

Hi hun,

The same thing happened to me. I'd been for my scan at 12+2, and a few days later I started bleeding only when I wiped with mucus looking clots. I went to A&E and they made out like I'd miscarried. Went for a scan at the epu a few days later and baby was completely fine. They found that I had a small clot in my uterus that was causing it. Think its called a sub chronicle somthing. I stopped bleeding around 16 weeks.

Hoping and praying that all is ok for you xxx

Yeah that's come up a lot when iv googled! This is how my mc started with pink :( which is why I'm really worried! Going to ring up in morning and explain its been continuous I really need to be scanned! Horrible how reluctant they are to do it :( x

I've known a few ladies this has happened to and everything turned out to be fine. It was either from them having sex or them over-doing it. They relaxed and the bleeding stopped.
Good luck :)

The best thing hunny is that you're not in any pain. Hopefully you'll get that scan for some reassurance and all will be well. :)

I know and it isn't every time I wipe! So fingers crossed! Thanks x

Had my scan and all was okay! Such a relief.... Could possibly be a low placenta but its too early to tell.. Or could have been cervical erosion... Either way all looked fine and my bubba had a good strong hb! Roll on 17 weeks! ��

I was gonna say that I've read on here that lots of women have bleeding and pass clots like you described and found out all was still okay in the end.

I'm glad you got your scan and LO is doing okay! What a relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->