pink_bows gettiing wed!

:wave: KittieB

How exciting to have booked the registrar!! I cannot wait to finally have both venues booked :happydance:

Im good thanks hun, how are you? Bet your looking forward to your holiday, i went to corfu about 6 years ago and it was lovely x

Glad you're ok hun :flower: Im so looking forward to going away, going to spend the week stuck to a sun lounger sipping cocktails :haha:

x

Little update - had an email from the vicar of the church who has invited us to come and meet him at his next open parish hour, and to pencil in a date :happydance: we have 5 saturdays to choose from in june 2013 so hopefully at least one of them is free.

All I have done this week is look at wedding things :dohh: currently making a mood board which I will share soon xx

:happydance: Hopefully you get the date you want

Cant wait to see the mood board x

Thank you :D
I can't get the mood board to load but will do it when I come back from my holx. Setting off in 4 hours!!! xx

I'm back! Wish I could have stayed on holiday thought :( no update in regards to wedding stuff as of yet! xx

Not very well haha, because we have booked to go on a cruise (my grandparents are renewing their vows so really didn't want to miss it) we are having to put the date back to 2014 as we just can't afford both at the moment. Still going to be planning but means we get to save up for a little bit longer too!

Stalking :)

Ohh the vintage garden party idea sounds lovely hun :)

Have you seen the wedding ideas on pinterest?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->