pinkish stuff?!

ouchwithNo.2

Reaction score
Good Evening...

Hopefully I am in the correct location, if I am not feel free to move me where I should be :flower:

Something odd has happened and I could do with some opinions please.

My period is always regular, bang on time, set my watch by it. I get evil PMT for an entire week before, thirsty the night before and boiling hot even if it is cold. So I know it is coming - every single time.

However, Sunday 18th September it lands. No warning, no PMT. I wasn't due until the 30th Sept!

It was a proper monthly, nothing abnormal, lasting the usual 4 days.

Today, 4 days before I should be due, I notice some very very pale pink discharge, just a tiny amount... I have googled it (stupid I know) and I am now spooked that it could be implantation bleeding?

Had two kids but never noticed it before. I am worried because we only started trying but not trying just after my last proper period (ie : end of august...) surely not already???

most likely that's implantation. but i wonder why's it's pink. spotting usually comes red.

I had a pinkish brown blob of CM both times I got pregnant, although it was only for one day...so you could be!

I'll tell you what my mom always says "it only takes one time to get pregnant"
You could be the lucky lass who gets caught right away. Wait a week or so and take a HPT! GL!!

SOunds exactly like the implantation bleed I had on my third pregnancy (this one) never had It before and it was our first month tryin to! Good luck hun X X

Mine only lasted one day, and was only really noticable on the TP. But I know others who have had it last a few days as light spotting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->