pizza making party ......

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
hi girlies, not sure where to put this as we dont have a celebrations section :haha: but i will try here first..........

has anyones LO had or been to a pizza hut 'pizza making party'...........i have booked this for my daughters birthday in a couple of months time as its something different to the usual parties and i just want to know........if your LO has had one or been to one.....what was it like? if they had fun? would you have one again? etc etc

basically they get to make their own pizza and get a book to colour in but there isnt any games as such so im not sure if its enough to keep them entertained... if that makes sense! xxxx

Not heard of it sorry, but I think it sounds brill!

I think it should. I know a childminder who does this as an occasional treat with the 4 kids she looks after and it takes half a day. They design their own pizza's, shop for the bits, make them, cook them and then eat them of course.

I think it is a newish thing for Pizza Hut but pizza express have had pizza parties for awhile..... i just think pizza hut are more child friendly........

i rang pizza hut back up and asked them a zillion questions :blush:...........apparently the party lasts an hour and a half and they all make there own pizzas which are then cooked and they eat them they get unlimited salad and unlimited ice cream and unlimited drinks and the price is reasonable to compared to other parties my daughter has had they also provide the party bags and and invites and decorate the table and we have a staff member purely for our table... so its sounds pretty good......she said i could do a few party games which they must be able to to sitting around a table i.e pass the parcel.............. i have booked it for 20 kids :wacko: so i think i either need to rope in some family or friends to help or cut the amount of children down :haha:

I think it is a newish thing for Pizza Hut but pizza express have had pizza parties for awhile..... i just think pizza hut are more child friendly........

i rang pizza hut back up and asked them a zillion questions :blush:...........apparently the party lasts an hour and a half and they all make there own pizzas which are then cooked and they eat them they get unlimited salad and unlimited ice cream and unlimited drinks and the price is reasonable to compared to other parties my daughter has had they also provide the party bags and and invites and decorate the table and we have a staff member purely for our table... so its sounds pretty good......she said i could do a few party games which they must be able to to sitting around a table i.e pass the parcel.............. i have booked it for 20 kids :wacko: so i think i either need to rope in some family or friends to help or cut the amount of children down :haha:
20 kids?!?!?!?

I've always assumed you were of intellect smells.... Now I know your positively mental!!!
You may need to find a support board on here afterwards!

Tina u always managed to make me LOL.

Well my daughter has had a big disco party and 50 kids were invited so that was crazy...........20 is around the norm although im not sure about 20 kids round a table in pizza hut :wacko:
working with children is my fortay so i think i am mental :wacko:

Sounds like something kids would enjoy doing! Have heard of cupcake decorating parties,they sound fun too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->