Placenta placement/Gender prediction. Huh?!?

xoDucky

Reaction score
Ok...soooo

My sister has suckered me into all of these silly sex predictions that are just for fun, and the result of every single one so far has been a girl. So the newest one we found is bugging the crap out of me because I don't understand it: the placement of your placenta predicts baby's sex. You have to use a transvaginal ultrasound taken before you're 10 weeks. Something like if the placenta is on the left, it's a girl. On the right is a boy. And somehow the cervix position factors in...? I'm so confused! On top of that, I don't know what I'm looking at in my ultrasound. Does anyone know this one??? If so, could you help me read my ultrasounds? I understand they're just for fun, but I have to figure this one out or its going to bug me :laugh2:

Can't help with that but would also like to know :) What other prediction theories have you done?

So I ggl'd it quickly :). Looks like it's called ramzi's theory. There seems to be a lot of room for error if you don't ask the tech which side is left and right as they can flip the image. But here is a pic that explains it if it wasn't flipped.
AtJQddP35cO54rofYAl6N8trYrTKI6OUap3OEIwMckLXBIfqDiFI8ztnonOItBjOujJKDevrF5F9PyTT4A0YNuSGCct6ZEsXo2AWte1UUwSp9kLkoZ3DD6RwmwQCFqBSXzD02nOSZg=w382-h385-nc

It's all bull but fun! A lot of ppl believe in ramzi theory but I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->