placenta previa

mybbyboo

Reaction score
I was just diagnosed with previa. but she didn't say if it was full or partial. all she said was i need to go back at 28 weeks, no sex, or heavy lifting.
can anyone shed some light on it or has anyone had it and has it moved on its own?

I was diagnosed with complete placenta previa at 14 weeks. At 17 weeks I had quite a big bleed as a result of it and was in hospital for 2 nights. At 22 weeks it was partial. At 32 weeks it had moved up out the way.

You are still early on this one, that's a good thing. At 20 weeks I was told that I had a low lying placenta, 1cm away. Mine cleared up by 30 weeks. You have plenty of time to move up.

I had partial diagnosed at 20 week scan. Got another scan at 36 weeks and it had moved with my growing belly :)

I had a previa at 14 weeks and had two bleeding episodes because of it. Really scary and not fun at all. Thankfully it moved to the right position at 17 weeks, so fx yours will too :hugs:

thanks for the replys hoping it moves itself

Really really common at your gestation, I wouldn't worry too hard. I bet it will move up on its own. Last time mine was fully covering until about 18 weeks and low-lying at 20 weeks, and I didn't end up having any problems, and I have a few friends who all had similar situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->