Places in northwest

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Any one know anywhere interesting to visit? Suitable for a toddler and 10 month old? Or even a bit further out

Chester zoo?
Blue planet aquarium which is by Cheshire Oaks?

Farmer teds? Farm park with farm animals and has a soft play.
Martin mere- wildlife park.

Euerka it's ace if you pay to get in you can go as manytimes as you like in 12 months. You can get the train straight there from Blackburn and it's right at the train station. X

Green Acres farm park just outside Chester is lovely.
In Wrexham Techinquest in newi is good.
Also Funky Town and Ragamuffins in Chester x

Also remembered Norton Priory is meant to be good and Jellybeans in Widnes x

Knowsley Safari Park is good, they have a fairground and some of the rides are suitable for very diddy kids.

Yeah Knowsley Safari Park, there's a massive indoor play area suitable for babies up to 12 year olds in St Helens called prendoolys, Chester Zoo. Can't really think of much else at the moment x

I'll have a look at these, fancy blue planet because its inside, we've been to eureka! we love it there,

Also any where nice to go that doesn't cost much?

There's tatton park in Knutsford where there's parkland, a working farm, gardens to visit and an old mansion you can go look around. To go to all it's £10 for adults but free for children under 4. There's also Walton Gardens in Warrington where there's gardens (obviously) which are lovely, a park, and a little zoo and it's free. There's also a crazy golf course on there too if I remember rightly and little tea rooms. There's the Cheshire Ice Cream Farm. There's a little farm a play area and they make ice cream there. It's free admission. Oh and it's in Chester x

We always used to love going the the Underwater Street in Liverpool

https://www.underwaterstreet.com/

PP mentioned Walton Gardens and it's lovely there :) x

We go to Walton Gardens loads :D
The Blue Planet Aquarium is also great, not been there for years though!

Awwe I miss living in the North West so much. I mean it's lovely living by the sea but there's so much more to do over there. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->