Planned c-section and a show (tmi) UPDATE!!!

Duffy6684

Mum to 2 wonderful boys!
Reaction score
I have a c-section booked for the 1st of September but I have just went to the toilet and when I wiped it was a pinky color. Should I call the MW straight away or wait to see if something happens? I never had this with my first so kind of confused this time around.

UPDATE!!
I called the mw and ended up going in to have the bleed checked. I got kept in, just got home yesterday. Eventually the bleeding presented itself like my show so they were not concerned about it but wanted to make sure the bleeding had stopped before they let me home. I started getting pains and tightening's as well so those we being monitored. Yesterday I was sent home still in pain and still have the tightenings but no bleeding. They have told me to go back in if pains get closer together or my waters go. With all this going on and me being only a week away from c-section I wanted them to bring it forward but they wouldn't. So now I'm waddling about with spd pain and slow labour pains till Tuesday. Good news is because I am diabetic I am first on list on Tuesday to get done :happydance:

I would call just incase sometimes can happen well in advance but with my sister back in april a couple of hours later was 4cm and went in! It cant hurt to call and see what she says! Good Luck xxx

I agree with Bex.. it can't hurt to give them a ring..

Yeah i agree give your MW a ring and see what she says,

I was booked for a c-section with my son and lost my plug 3 days before, but i still went to my c-section date as i was in slow labour :) Good luck x

I agree with the other girls - I'd call the MW just to be sure hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->