Planning to go back on BC feels so final....

BrandysMum

Reaction score
I have an appointment in December to have an IUD put in, it was my idea and yet I still feel like maybe it's not the best idea :blush:

My partner and I both want another child at some point, I already have a 4.5yr old girl and I've only been at my current job for about five months and I am going to be studing for my RN over the next few years, so I know that it's not the best time to be thinking about getting pg let alone actually having a baby. Even though my brain is telling me all the right things to do, I still don't feel as if it is entirely right. I don't know, please tell me I'm not the only one going through this :shrug:

Your're not. Im WTT for #1. Just weigh your pros and cons... I know its super hard

I'm in the same boat. Im WTT when af comes, im in school (2 year program) but i know it will take me a while and even if it does happen i'll take it day by day and do schooling online when i can.

I think it's totally normal. I had a completely opposite thought the other day, as I'll be coming off birth control in another month or so to TTC our 2nd (and last) and was thinking, oh my gosh, this will be like the last month ever in my life that I will take the pill. I've been on it since I was 18, so nearly 20 years! We want to have a 2nd and then I absolutely 100% don't want anymore. We have a nearly 4 year old and I'll be at least 37 before we have another. Once I do, I plan to have my tubes tied as I really, genuinely do not want even the chance of having more. That too seems really final (obviously!) and it's weird to make a decision that will impact your life in a big way, whatever it is. The good thing about the IUD is it's super simple to have removed, so if you change your mind in a few months, it's not big deal to take it and TTC if you decide that's what you want to do. But yes, I think it's really normal when you decide anything big like that about life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->