Plans for Bonfire Night?

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Just wondering what every one is planning on doing for bonfire night, as a lot of displays will be this weekend.

Do you usualy go to a professional display, or get your own fireworks, or just do nothing?

Plus, those with young ones, is it just best to stay at home? :shrug:

I'm not a 'big' bonfire night person, im always scared of some one getting a firework in their face, but thought it might be nice to do something, but then thought its not going to be the best place to go with a little one (and a bit late too) so was considering getting a few fireworks for OH to let off :shrug:

https://www.eventindustrynews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/photographing_fireworks_image-2.jpg

Were going to an organised display,which runs in conjunction with the local radio station and is very popular.I always think the organised displays are safer than the ones at home because obviously the people setting them of are trained to do so.Although like with most things,its all down to personal preference.

Me and OH have got sparklers to take with us:haha:

amelie loves fireworks but i wouldnt take her to a bonfire at this age :(

We're going to my friends fireworks party, she has lots of kiddies going and doing a bbq with hotdogs, burgers marshmallows etc :)

I cant wait! we are going to a local display which has fairground rides and entertainment on stage then back home for baked potatoes and homemade chilli :D both kids love fireworks!

Guy Fawkes night :shrug:

I love Marshmallows toasted :cloud9:
Im not really a fan of fireworks and bonfires,but I do like this display.I just wear my hat and scarf so I can cover my ears:haha:

When I was younger me and my parents always went to our local park professional one and I always use to OD on sticky toffee!! haha.

This year well tomorrow.. think me and OH are going to the local golf club hopefully f my BP's behave but I'll be taking my whitenotes with me just incase we need to go and visit L&D again! Haha

I love wrapping up warm when it's bonfire night :). but last few years its always rained or been on a work night and I don't like going to one before or after the actual day on the weekend!

When I was younger me and my parents always went to our local park professional one and I always use to OD on sticky toffee!! haha.

This year well tomorrow.. think me and OH are going to the local golf club hopefully f my BP's behave but I'll be taking my whitenotes with me just incase we need to go and visit L&D again! Haha

I love wrapping up warm when it's bonfire night :). but last few years its always rained or been on a work night and I don't like going to one before or after the actual day on the weekend!

Have you been to the witton park one?

I really wanted to take Tyler to see the fireworks that are being run by Llanellis rugby team the scarlets! But Tyler is scared and he's having none of it :( so guess wer just going to stay in and have a few sparklers in the garden and hot dogs and burgers for tea

Well I am taking my girls :) to bonfire night with all my family. Cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->