Plantar Fascitis

guillaine

Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone else has/ or had in pregnancy plantar fasciitis or jogger's heel. And if you had it in pregnancy, as I did, was it something that returned if you got pregnant again and at what stage. I have heard it will return as the weight returns but I strongly suspect hormone changes play a big part in causing that vulnerability in your body and that it could be an early pregnancy symptom to have foot pain, as I think I am having now....

You could have it as a result of pregnancy even before weight gain as relaxin levels start to increase as soon as you conceive and would loosen ligaments including the plantar fascia

You could have it as a result of pregnancy even before weight gain as relaxin levels start to increase as soon as you conceive and would loosen ligaments including the plantar fascia

Thanks, relaxin, I wasn't sure of exact word, that makes sense. I'm symptom spotting here.

Thanks, relaxin, I wasn't sure of exact word, that makes sense. I'm symptom spotting here.

Got af tonight, read that relaxin is produced from ovulation so could be the odd day of foot pain has always been around this time, will make a note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->