Planting Pumpkin Seeds (TTC Sept/Oct 2011)

Does anyone else have a hard time not talking about wanting a baby with everyone you meet? I know I do...all day long at work I'm thinking "lets talk babies!!!" But then I realize that I probably would sound crazy...so I stop myself...sigh!

I understand, lol. I feel like that quite often. Sometimes I just want to tell everyone I know about our plan and wanting babies but I'm too used to being reserved and we agreed not to until we're pregnant so I keep quiet.

Why are all of the WTT conversations getting moved to TTC Groups and Discussions?!

It is hard keeping it quiet hey?

So what has everyone been up to over the bank holiday weekend?

I have been thinking about names already and not TTC yet let alone Pregnant…..!!!

Poppymom - not sure….which ones have moved? I haven't noticed :/

This one, as well as the WTT Jan/Feb/March group, and another. I only noticed because at the top it shows where you are... otherwise, I usually just look at what's in my User CP!

We didn't have a bank holiday weekend here, just a regular weekend. Did a bunch of yard work here on the weekend, as the weather was somewhat decent... on Saturday anyways. Rain Sunday, and today, but it's Spring, so can't complain. The weather is still not very warm, only about 10 degrees celsius, but it's getting there!

Hi everyone!! I'm new here! Can I join you?

Name: Shama
Married: Since January 2, 2010
Children: 1 DS born May 17, 2010
Waiting to try: September

This is all I can think about lately!! I would start TTC now but think it's best to wait until next summer so we can save up money for a larger house. My DS toys are about to take over my home!!! Can't wait for my little guy to be a big brother...hopefully to a girl this time, but i'll take either as long as he or she is healthy as can be!! :baby:

Hi everyone!! I'm new here! Can I join you?

Name: Shama
Married: Since January 2, 2010
Children: 1 DS born May 17, 2010
Waiting to try: September

This is all I can think about lately!! I would start TTC now but think it's best to wait until September so by the time new baby is due we will have saved up some money to buy a larger house. My DS toys are about to take over my home!!! Can't wait for my little guy to be a big brother...hopefully to a girl this time, but i'll take either as long as he or she is healthy as can be!! :baby:

:hi: Shama and welcome :hugs:

I know what you mean about the toys :haha: spoilt little babies ;)

I have to be really careful at work when talking about babies...I work with 4 other people, 2 have kids my age, one lesbian who wants kids at some point, maybe, who knows - she will see, and one lady who is so desperate for kids, she's on the verge of stealing them! Seriously, she is 41, not in a relationship, probably has all sorts of diseases the way she has conducted her :sex: life over the past 20 years and is soooo bitter towards anyone who is pregnant or has babies - think she could do a better job, derserves it more etc etc....makes it hard to be honest! Cant really say anything, stuck in the same room was these people for 50hrs a week with no escape! Dont wanna rock the boat.
I find here is the only place I can really talk or get exctied about babies. Jai is the only one of my close friends who has a baby - the rest are not in relationships or not interested.
I guess that they might be abit jealous of me, Im 28, married with a gorgeous baby? In the same way Im jealous of their spare time and expendable incomes? I know how lucky I am and I wouldnt swap it for the world - just wish I could shout it from the rooftops abit without rubbing people's faces in it.

I can't really talk to anyone apart from you guys on her and H2B - I'm very lucky that he doesn't think I'm completely bonkers for being baby-mad even though we're not trying yet.

It's the whole thing I'm/we're looking forward too though, like we were sat in the car earlier and we were just chatting and I looked behind a couple of times and just thought how lovely it would be when our children are sat there too sharing the journey with us, how we'd keep them occupied etc, just silly things like that.

xx

I can't really talk to anyone apart from you guys on her and H2B - I'm very lucky that he doesn't think I'm completely bonkers for being baby-mad even though we're not trying yet.

It's the whole thing I'm/we're looking forward too though, like we were sat in the car earlier and we were just chatting and I looked behind a couple of times and just thought how lovely it would be when our children are sat there too sharing the journey with us, how we'd keep them occupied etc, just silly things like that.

xx

:) awww that's lovely!! :cloud9: Make the most of just the 2 of you :hugs:

:dohh: Mine is 18months and doesnt matter what we do to keep her occupied she has developed a massive dislike for journeys longer than 15mins and screams the car down! I love it now when I can get in the car with just DH :haha:

xx

:) awww that's lovely!! :cloud9: Make the most of just the 2 of you :hugs:

:dohh: Mine is 18months and doesnt matter what we do to keep her occupied she has developed a massive dislike for journeys longer than 15mins and screams the car down! I love it now when I can get in the car with just DH :haha:

My daughter went through a stage like that about that age too, trust me it does end. She was horrible in a car until about the age of three. Just didn't like being confined in her car seat for so long.

Hello all! I was one of the first few to join this group but haven't been able to get online for about a month or so now! But I'm back! We moved and I had finals and it's just been a mess. Anyways I'm going to reintroduce myself as it has been a while...

Name Ashley
Age 23 (24 in Sept)
How long together? we have been together for nearly 6 yrs in May and will be married for 5 in October!
Children? this will be our first
and most importantly, waiting to try in? end August/ beginning September

Also, an update. I stopped BCP back in February and still no AF!!! I finally called my dr and she is going to start me on Provera in July to bring on my period then I'll have to use OPK's to see if I'm ovulating. My biggest fear is not being able to get pregnant and I'm very nervous about this whole situation. I see shows on TV like Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant and it seems like it should be so easy to get a BFP and now I feel like I'm already going to have a battle. And what's even worse is we're not telling ANY of our family that we're going to start trying. So I'm sorry for venting just so nervous! Has anyone else on here used Provera or been in the same situation as me? Thanks all!

Well TTC is getting closer girls! How is everyone preparing for TTC/ baby? None of my family knows so I had planned on not buying anything until I get my BFP. However, I was shopping at Once Upon a Child the other day (a gently used baby item store) and came across the most adorable nursery set! It's called Pop Monkey from Babies R Us. I couldn't pass it up! It was for $50 and retails for $350. It came with quilt, bumper pad, fitted sheet, crib skirt, rug, pillow, lamp, changing pad cover, wall hanging, and mobile. My avator is actually the pillow :) Do you think it will be gender neutral? It's so pretty! My spare bedroom/soon to be nursery currently serves as a room for when my niece and nephew stay the night. I've put out the rug, lamp, and pillow and can't wait until I can buy a crib for my own LO and use the rest of the items.

I haven't done anything to prepare yet unless you call sitting around daydreaming about every little detail "preparing"...hehe!! That seems to be a very cute set!! And it looks pretty neutral to me :)

I haven't done anything to prepare yet unless you call sitting around daydreaming about every little detail "preparing"...hehe!! That seems to be a very cute set!! And it looks pretty neutral to me :)

Thanks, I just love monkeys :) DH has bought me several over the years to hand down to our children and so I thought it was fitting. As far as the daydreaming... I hear ya! I'm a full time student nurse and am off for 3 months this summer. With nothing to do but search this site and look at baby stuff!!! I finally started a list of what crib, carseat, swing, etc I like and a list of things to prepare for baby.

hey everybody! My name's Beth and I'm 23. Been trying for 2 months...and AF just arrived today! Month 3 trying now...but I'm thinking...1st day of the month...1st day of the cycle...that's a good sign, right?! :thumbup:

Mind if I join you?

Been Married since: 25 October 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"