Planting Pumpkin Seeds (TTC Sept/Oct 2011)

Im not on any BC but if I was on the pill then i'd to stopping now also because it can mess your cycles up big time.

Ive bought pre-natal vits which im going to start taking from 1st May. Has anyone started or when are you planning to?
x

I have about a month left of my regular multivitamins left so I'm going to finish these off and start prenatal vitamins in June. I've already started taking omega-3s too.

Ladies!!! Tomorrow is may!! How the months are flying by.... Only 3 more new months to go (not including may as we will be already in that month) hee hee!!! I'm starting my pre-natal vits in the morning. How's everyone else? X

YAY! Sooo exciting! I'm taking prenatals now, along with cod liver oil. I'll switch back to regular fish oil in a couple months. Everytime I think about it, I start getting butterflies. Later this week we're going to go visit some friends who just had a baby yesterday, I can't wait to see them and know it will be us soon.

I also take fish oil (when I remember)! Waiting is so much easier when there is a good group of people like this to chat about the little things with.

I know! It's really, really hard to wait! I'm at the two month + mark for NTNP, then we will start TTC in September! OMG! I CANT WAIT!

awww this is a really good idea and I love the logo etc :)

Can I join in…!?

Name Jai
Age 27
How long together I have been with him for 4yrs marrying in Sept
Children DD is 19months
Ttc in Sept

Hi Jai

Welcome hunny :flower:

Girls ive got 2 months left of BCP and then im coming off ready to TTC in october, when shall i start taking vits and what king do i get?

xx

Hi all :)

My name's Stacey, I'm 24 (25 in August), been with my H2B for 4 years and we're getting married 3rd Sept this year and will be TTC Sept/Oct.

I have the implant now, any thoughts on when I should look at getting it removed, after effects etc?

xxx

Ooh so now I've read through this whole thread - I am a teeny tiny bit excited!!

I've just realised at the end of this month I can start taking pre-pregnancy vits (if I'd had my way I'd have started at the beginning of the year but I just felt like I couldn't 'justify' it" and people may think I was crazy if I told them.

We'll have lots going on towards the end of the year. OH is in the army and has just started at Yeovil so in the coming months as well as finishing off all things wedding we'll be applying for a married quarter, arranging everything so we can let out our flat.

I also need to apply for a transfer and hope I get one and then keep my fingers crossed that my contract is extended (as is fixed term). We could wait to start TTC but we're ready now and are only holding at the moment because of we want to marry first.

Is there anything I should be doing to prepare myself/him? xx

:hi: PrincessKay - yes same I have 2 months left then will come off the bcp to regulate before TTC

Girls all I would do is take some folic acid and maybe some vit D otherwise you should be able to get vits and minerals in your diet….xx

It does feel slightly overwhelming if I'm honest, talking about it and counting down is exciting. Actually TTC and then expecting will be daunting as it'll be our first :-O

xxx

So should i start now with folic acid and vitamin d?

I take a prenatal multi-vitamin which contains folic acid. You could just go with folic acid though, as that's the most important to build up in your system. I took vitamin D throughout the winter, but have stopped since they ran out and we're starting to get more sun (i.e. staying outside more)!

So should i start now with folic acid and vitamin d?

It is up to you really when you should start taking them, but about a month before you actively TTC is fine and continue to take during first 12wks of preg 400mg a day of folic acid and 10mg a day of Vit D throughout preg and breastfeeding hth x

Does anyone else have a hard time not talking about wanting a baby with everyone you meet? I know I do...all day long at work I'm thinking "lets talk babies!!!" But then I realize that I probably would sound crazy...so I stop myself...sigh!

Yes, and then realize that perhaps some things are better kept private!

Can I join please? :flower:

Name Katie (Honey Sunshine)
Age 28
How long together? Married 3 yrs (in a few weeks)
Children? 1 DD 18 months
Waiting to try in? Beginning of Sept!
:headspin:

Yay Honey we are in the same group :) :haha:

Yes I want to tell everyone I want a baby :D but I just can't xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member