Planting Pumpkin Seeds (TTC Sept/Oct 2011)

Nice gto meet all you new girlies. I will update the list and get to know you all better soon. Having a bit of a time of it at the mo and have been taking some time out from the internet. Just off to Zumba now, but either later or tomorrow I'll post properly. Just wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten you :) x

I Love zumba!!! Such a great fun workout, except our zumba instructor is moving end of May :( x

Haha I am off to zumba this morning! :) never done it before, really looking forward to it!

How is everyone doing?! Today is a baaaad broody day - urgh!!

X

Me too! Just had a fight with the OH because of my broodyness. Sigh.

Miss Broody, let me know how Zumba goes! I am thinking of trying that class at my gym - everyone seems to love it.

Nice gto meet all you new girlies. I will update the list and get to know you all better soon. Having a bit of a time of it at the mo and have been taking some time out from the internet. Just off to Zumba now, but either later or tomorrow I'll post properly. Just wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten you :) x

I Love zumba!!! Such a great fun workout, except our zumba instructor is moving end of May :( x

Zumba is great! I do it every saturday. x

Sooo, the time is coming quickly to start TTC for this group! It's just over 4 months for some of you! I don't think we'll TTC until mid-October, for now.

Who has come off BC already? Or when do you plan?

I'm thinking of coming off near the end of July, but maybe I should get off in June as well and we can do the journey together! We'll see how brave I am when that time comes.

Hi!
I am off BC (the pill) since last month, heard some horror stories about the pill messing up ladies cycles for 6 months plus!
My GP recommended 3 months so thought I'd be a little cautious and am off already! Feels great another little step towards TTC :flower:

Hi!
I am off BC (the pill) since last month, heard some horror stories about the pill messing up ladies cycles for 6 months plus!
My GP recommended 3 months so thought I'd be a little cautious and am off already! Feels great another little step towards TTC :flower:

Yay, this just makes me want to come off now as well, but I think I'll wait just a bit longer.

Are you charting or anything like that?

Im not on any BC but if I was on the pill then i'd to stopping now also because it can mess your cycles up big time.

Ive bought pre-natal vits which im going to start taking from 1st May. Has anyone started or when are you planning to?
x

Haven't started charting, I am thinking about TTC so much already that I think charting would send me over the edge lol!
I think we'll try SMEP when we eventually start trying, like this cause it somehow seems more relaxed (pretty sure hubbie will like it 2!). After a few months trying I would consider charting.
R u going to chart a few months before?

You record your temp every morning and record (you can use fertility friend) and your temp gives you an indication of when you ovulate etc

I have begun prenatals already - I ran out of my regular multivitamin in January so just picked up prenatals then. I would like to chart, but only because I want to see what my cycle is doing - not to use to TTC. But my worry is the same as yours, that I would be too concerned with things! I also want to chart as a means of birth control until we are ready - use condoms around the fertile times.

As a side note - I start a new pack of pills on Sunday... maybe I'll make this one my last??

Hi all, I hope you dont mind me joining your thread. Me and my DH are planning ttc in September around my 29th birthday on the 22nd and I am soooo excited. It will be baby #3 for us as we already have 2 boys (6 years old and 13 months old). DH and I have been together for 8 years and have just had our 4th wedding anniversary on the 19th April!

I was a member of a similar forum whilst ttc our 2nd baby and was completely addicted. I found this site about a week ago and told myself I would not join, just have a bit of a nosey, but after 6 days my will power has well and truely run out :winkwink:

Looking forward to getting to know you all and thankyou for letting me join you in the very exciting months to come :hugs:

Ladies!!! Tomorrow is may!! How the months are flying by.... Only 3 more new months to go (not including may as we will be already in that month) hee hee!!! I'm starting my pre-natal vits in the morning. How's everyone else? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->