plaster dust

weestar21

Reaction score
any good tips on how to get rid of it?
i have really dark worktops and ive cleaned them 3 times so far with clean water and a clean cloth each time but everytime it dries in its all white and streakiy

was thinking about viniger but would that be too strong?

thanks in advance

xxxx

No matter how much cleaning you will get up in the morning and they will be covered again. It will be in the air and wont settle until over night.

XXX

It takes forever to get rid of. Just keep doing what you're doing, it was about 6 weeks after we knocked through our lounge before I was happy about the cleanliness!

thanks girls :D

i dont even know why im bothering tbh as they arent even finnished yet but i just dont want them all thinking im a lazy cow and not cleaning up

ive just started putting all the stuff into the cupboards after washing them all out and re washing all the plates cups ect i feel bogging and still got loads to do before OH gets home that way when he comes home all he has to do is wash the very top of the cupboards cos i cant reach :lol: :lol:

just tried furniture polish on it and it seems to have worked, well so far so good :D

We're having the dark worktops as well, so pleeeeeaase find something that works!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->