Plastic sheeting

pinkmonki

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I thought I would mention the bargain I got yesterday in Asda for those of you looking to buy plastic sheeting for your births.

Asda are selling plastic dust sheets (for decorating) at £1 for two sheets! I bought 5 packs yesterday! I used cheap decorating dust sheets last time, simply thrown over my bed and they worked perfectly, not even the teeniest drop of anything on my bed despite the midwife breaking my waters there.

So anyways, anyone looking to buy some head on over to Asda. They're perfect for the job and cheap enough to buy loads to go under birth pools and over any furniture you may want to cover :)

Sounds like an excellent deal. Unfortunately I don't have an Asda, so I'll be hitting up the dollar store today for some plastic shower curtains or table curtains. I'll be making my bed up with one and then will be keeping one in the living room in case I land myself there during pushing and refuse to move.

Thank you for the heads up!
Half term has left me so skint and I'm so scared he'll come before my next pay, haven't got any sheeting yet!
Asda on saturday it is lol!

Half term has left me so skint and I'm so scared he'll come before my next pay, haven't got any sheeting yet!

LOL glad I'm not the only one cutting it close for time!

If anyone struggles to find any in their local stores, I'm more than happy to pick up a few packs and post them out :) Far too good an offer to lose out, says I!

Kandy - Our version of a Dollar store is where I found them last time around. I'm so cheap!

to add to this i used shower curtains from home bargains which were massive and £1.99 only used 1 in the end it covered my floor in the lounge

Poundland also have packs of 5 puppy training pads.

LOL glad I'm not the only one cutting it close for time!

me too! still need sheeting and tens pads, how big are the sheets? eg how many to cover a 3 seater sofa for example?.

They're pretty big, one will cover a double bed so I'd say probably two for a three seater sofa :)

Chuck - Good call on the puppy pads.. I bought Pampers bed sheet thingies which cost £6 for 10.

I figure they should be good incase of waters going in bed and to sit for a while afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->