Play kitchen for a 3 and a half year old

tulip girl

Reaction score
Suddenly decided that i'd like to get my little girl a new kitchen. We were given a lovely teamson one about 2 years ago, that she has enjoyed...but it is getting too small and it's not very realistic.

I've been looking at a pink vintage Kidkraft one and the ikea one. Any advice on a good one to get for the next couple of years?

Many thanks

(I only got this idea when I saw the ELC glitch the other day! But can't believe I didn't think of it before!)

We had the little tikes wooden kitchen for our boys and they loved it. Now been passed on to my couskns kids

we've got the kidkraft one and i absolutely love it, would defo recommend it! :) i chose it over the ikea one because the ikea one is pretty small in comparison so won't last as long with them growing up.

We have the ikea one and DD still loves it 3 years after getting it. It's height adjustable so she won't outgrow it anytime soon.

We have the little tikes wooden kitchen and it gets used daily. Rio is really quite rough with it but it's so sturdy it's not got damaged at all I'm really happy with it. Would recommend it to anyone. X

Also have the little tykes wooden kitchen. Though the ikea one is also good.
Went a bit overboard on food though, get fed up picking it up lol.

Thanks ladies, sorry for the late reply x

I'm still undecided...and now I have another to consider! :) I was leaning towards the IKEA one as it's quite realistic, but those kidkraft ones are just lovely and girlie. The little tikes one has brilliant reviews though....hmmmmm!!
I've put an alert on camelcamelcamel, so I'll see if any of them drop in price and maybe that will help!

Many thanks again x

Another vote for the ikea one here ds1 uses his all the time and all his friends love it too so much so a friend went and bought one to replace their existing one as their dd preferred ours ...I'm not sure why maybe the light up hob? Pinterest has loads of examples of ones people have done up which look fantastic so it may be worth considering doing something like that to make it girlie?

My little boy has the ikea one and loves it. He's a tall 3yo and it will be ages before he's outgrown it. In fact his 5yo cousin also plays with it

Aldi have great wooden kitchens for £30 at the moment but they are selling out fast. If you want one I'd move quickly.

We have a Kidkraft one (red) and it's great, would definitely recommend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->