play tent / house for 4 and 6 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelou44

Reaction score
My kids love playing in their playhouse and pop up tents in the garden in the summer, I'm looking for something we can use indoors that can be stored away and just get out when we want it, maybe a bit bigger than usual pop up tents as they will be 4 and 6, they just love role play and having their own secret hideout, can anyone recommend any or have seen any?

Ikea used to have a circus tent one, which I think was pretty big, not sure if they still do. And today I saw a similar one in Asda, but I think it's probably quite small.

We have a vw campervan tent, which our two both love. It's not terribly high, but would probably be plenty big enough for yours to both sit in I would think. We got it at a VW show, but I think you can get it elsewhere. Will see if I can find a link for you.

Sorry, stupid iPad won't paste the link, but I found one very similar to ours on Amazon and Lakeland. And Ikea still have theirs, too.

Ikea have a great castle tent. Its the same as the circus one just not as bright, quite big inside too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"