Play time?

A

AquaDementia

What do you have for your baby to play with/on?

Mia has this bouncy chair that has a mirror and she stares at it for the longest time and makes funny noises.
I wanna get her a playmat or something like that. Can anyone recommed anything?

My mom got Josh the rainforest playmat. It makes music, lights and it has many littles toys on it. It's also very colorful. Josh LOVES his playmat! he loves the little lights and it's so cute to see him playing on it and making noises.

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2679602&cp=2582691.2582691&parentPage=family

He also has a swing that plays some music and it's great to soothe him!

I used to like the donut ones. Where they sit in a round blow up donut thing, with different feeling things and noisey things and over the top they have other toys to play with that hang down...Im going to try and find one so i can post a link.

We have the Bright Starts Pretty in Pink playmat. I was going to get a Baby Einstein one until I saw that a portion of the proceeds for the Pretty in Pink go to breast cancer foundation. (my grandma passed away from it, so I support it in any way I can) We got it at Babies R Us, but for some reason cant find a link for it. I also kinda like the new Boppy Tummy Play mats. I haven't used one, but am thinking of buying one of those as well so Erica gets more tummy time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->