Playmobil and Sylvanian families

MNORBURY

Reaction score
My little girl will be 7 on Christmas Day (7!!!!) and I was really
struggling with what to get her for her birthday (have sorted most of Christmas) anyhow she had mentioned the playmobil water park then I noticed there was a fab offer on playmobil website a few weeks back and I kind of got carried away with the sets.

Since my purchases she's mentioned wanting Sylvanian families which I think are quite pricey (as are playmobil) so obviously I can't afford to buy lots of sets of Sylvanian on top of the playmobil and other stuff I've got. My dilemma is do I send back the extra playmobil sets that I ordered and buy all Sylvanian or keep the Playmobil and get just a couple of the Sylvanian families/smaller sets? I've never played with either so not sure which she would get most out of.

Thanks in advance :flower:

Personally I'd go for sylvanian families. We did have playmobil but I found it to be expensive and fiddly and didn't last well. Admittedly we only had the swimming pool and a few small sets.

My 4.5 year old is all about sylvanian families. Yes it's expensive on rrp but it often drops to half price on Amazon. We have beechwood hall, the nursery, cars, the bakery etc and nothing has ever broke. Some of the accessories are tiny so I feel in that sense my daughter is a little young. At 7 I think your daughter would get a lot of fun out of it!

Maci's Christmas list is practically all sylvanian families. It's very durable and has good resell value so id personally choose that over sylvanian families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->