playmobil dolls house

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
My lo will be four and a half at Christmas and I am just wandering if to get her the playmobil dolls house? I no nothing about playmobil, is she too old for it or is that the right kind of age?

No she is the perfect age. Gabriella is exactly the same age and is obsessed with playmoil, we have bought her the suburban house for Christmas and I know she is going to adore it:flower:

Thankyou, I did think it looked fab so will def get it her now!

toptrump, my lo will also be 4 1/2, what do you think of the playmobil princess or fairy range please? :flower:

Chloe was 5 in March and last Christmas we got her the hotel and the kids disco, its played with lots so 4 and a half perfect age.

Not sure what to get to add to it, she has her eye on the shopping mall but it looks very similar to the hotel, which house seems to be the best does anyone know?

I think the fairy/princess sets are fab, we bought Gabriella a princess set with a working fountain at the car boot and she loves it have got her a fairy case for Christmas o put with it.

I think all the houses are fab but just take into account the cost if the furniture sets! I think each house is dependent on the size of your house, look at the floor dimensions rather than the height as some if them are ridiculous. Also if you see one of the smaller houses go onto playmobil as they can all be expanded in height and width with the expansion packs available :flower:

Thankyou all. Toptrumps I think the house I want, the 'take along mansion' - I think that's what its called lol - already has the people and bits in, or am I totally wrong?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"