Playmobil hell!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
So, I have got DD a playmobil castle... decided I would put it all together last night as I couldn't face wrapping, and I LIKE putting things together. 2 and a half hours it took me :/ ended up with a splitting headache and a stiff neck lol.
Well, I thought I would hide it in the spare room, carefullllllllllllllllly picked it up and went in to hide it in the alcove, crouched down, and I managed to THROW the fecker. That;s the only thing I can describe it as. I THREW it. of course it exploded into basically every component part. I kicked it into a pile and there it sits. Weh. :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: sorry, this made me chuckle! One thing I hate about playmobil - building it! Haha xx

I am so sorry but that is hilarious!!! We bought our daughter years ago the school, it took two of us hours to build. Then over the following week she pulled it all apart one by one.

It is now in a black bin bag upstairs:nope:

I've never bought playmobil, I assumed it came ready made :lol: x

I have to laugh at myself. couldn't believe it. I read about assembling it advance on here and not leaving it til xmas eve. I'm huffing with it so I'll wait a few days until I properly take a look at it lol

I've bought a few little sets for DS this year, this has just reminded me to buy superglue!!! :haha:

Oh boy I've got the big furnished school to build.....

Argh! I feel your pain. Playmobil is a pain in the bum to assemble.

That's the one great thing about DS1 he loves helping to assemble the stuff that's part of the fun to him

F**king hate the stuff! :growlmad:

I bought ds the farm, it was played with a handful of times before he got annoyed with it falling apart all the time. I didn't even bother getting the tiny miniscule extras (mole in a hole, bird in a nest etc)... He now plays with the farms animals in a cardboard box farm that we made together! :haha:

I then bought him the pack and play clastle, as no assembly required, but I've still had to superglue parts together :wacko:

Never, ever buying buildings anymore! Over priced junk!.... The little figures and animals are good though :)

Haha, that did make me giggle, mainly as its the sort if thing Id do myself x

Sorry I have to laugh lol

OH is building the castle right now for my LO's birthday in the morning!

OMG how fun :haha: sorry

We have got Gabriella the suburan house with three extensions, a conservatory, garage and backyard together with all the furniture sets, best get setting up now :blush:

Me and hubby did the school couple of years back. It took us hours and hours!!! Then they only played with it about 5 times so I sold it this yr. lol. Good luck all of u. X

:haha::haha::haha: Sorry, but that is pretty funny. Funny after the fact, of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back