Pleasant surprise

Naturalmystic

Punky mommy
Reaction score
All week I have been having chest pains and breathing problems which I thought was due to my inhaling some smoke from a fire nearby my work place. As a new year resolution I gave up symptom spotting so I did not even think it can be due to pregnancy. Even my DH asked me if I am sure that I wasn't pregnant and I laughed at him and told him that I did not think it was a pregnancy symptom (how wrong was I). This morning I was reading a thread on B&B and someone mentioned that she had tightness in her chest during the week and then she got a :bfp:. I decided to go out and buy a first response test since :witch: is not due until Thursday. I bought the test with the intention of testing with FMU tomorrow but I was too curious so I decided to test and imagine my surprise when I got a :bfp:. I was really convinced that I was out this month, because earlier in the week I got some AF pains. I am so excited about my :bfp:and scared at the same time. I hope the bean sticks:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats! Hope you have healthy&happy pregnancy!

Thanks ladies, went to the doctor today and he put me on bed rest for a couple days since he is concerned about the chest pains.

Thanks for all the good wishes

Hi Naturalmystic, congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. I think most of us are scared most of the time! See you in first tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->