Please advise! Pain in left side...

ready4lullaby

Mama to Anne
Reaction score
Ok, I was sitting on my couch and leaned down to the left to grab something a little too fast. I suddenly got this huge pain in my left side and decided to run to the bathroom just in case it was just a full bladder. Now I have a dull ache, but only really in the one side. It was very painful and shocking. Just wondering if this sounds like anything I should be concerned about.

Now a few minutes later, it subsided mostly, but still have a dull ache.

Probably just strained a muscle. I did it sll the time..everything is all moved a round and steetched out and ur body has to change so quickly to accomodate a baby. I always gsve myself horrible hip pains moving too fast..and with a baby sitting on top of it too it mskes it worse.

I'd take some tylenol and if it doesn't at least improve by dinner then call ur dr just to be sure

Probably just strained a muscle. I did it sll the time..everything is all moved a round and steetched out and ur body has to change so quickly to accomodate a baby. I always gsve myself horrible hip pains moving too fast..and with a baby sitting on top of it too it mskes it worse.

I'd take some tylenol and if it doesn't at least improve by dinner then call ur dr just to be sure

K, that's what I was thinking, but didn't want to write it off if it was something serious. Thanks for the reply! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->