Please advise???

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Popping over from TWW wit a quick querry. So AF was due on the 30th June but she still hasn't reared her ugly head and I do feel different --- though that could be in my head I guess

Thing is, I have taken two FRER tests and both came back BFN One was a mid afternoon sample and one was a first morning urine but both saying a big loud NO!

If i am not then I can deal with that but where is the witch then? The only times I have ever been more than a day or two late I have been pregnant --- that is twice is 10 yrs --- my DS and DD Both times I used Clear Blue tests and got my BFPs. Surely the test I use should not make a difference -- particularly as FRER as even more sensitive??

So what is going on now

Honest opinions please and Happy and healthy pregnancies to all of you :flower:

I'm assuming you mean May 30th and not June? lol.

But I feel you. I am 20 dpo and she's a no show! And lots of :bfn: DH and I are both getting really stressed. DH is being SO cautious around me because after 9 years of being together he knows that late periods=HORRID pms lol.

Going to the Dr tomorrow for blood work.

Sorry I don't really have advice, just wanted to say I feel ya!

Lol yeah def meant 30th May!! Haha! Thanks hun -- horrible feeling isn't it!

To be honest not completely sure as tracking is all new to me --- my children were wonderful surprises whilst on birth control!!! But i'd guess if I ovulated 2 weeks before AF due then 22?? Am on CD 38 now I know that --- whereas my cycles are normally 30ish days!

Sorry i didnt want to r&r but i dont really think there's anything anyone else can guess on since everyone's cycles/body is so different! Only thing maybe is you ovulated later tha you thought for whatever reason so your AF is a few days later than expected...? I had a 37 day cycle that got me really nuts because i had no idea where AF was, but she did appear, just later. Then this last cycle i was 35 days when i decided to take the hpt and bam :bfp:, so who the heck knows!? good luck though i hope you find out soon!

Hun i have been testing BFN's since March because that was the last time i got a period. Then last Tuesday i started to bleed slightly, go so excited i phoned OH saying " i have started my period, we can start trying again now" i had never been so excited to get a period in my life, but then i had nothing since. Decided to take a test thinking another BFN (had that many i expected nothing else) and OMG it was a BFP, i couldn't believe it. I went out and bought a digital and its said Pregnant 1-2 weeks.

Just goes to show, you dont need to have text book cycles to conceive, you can ovulate anytime xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->