Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

DH and I have been thinking of Moving to Oregon too. It would probably be around the Portland area since we have family there. DH has a good thing going with work atm though so I don't know if it will happen any time soon

Ashlee, It is in San Jose, I think its called Single Barrel? She lives near there. I love Cafe Du Nord, too!

I've never lived in either but I have friends who do. I hear more good about Colorado then Texas.
I LOVE Colorado and have spent a lot of time there, I just don't know if I could be able to get a job there. OH's cousin lives in Austin and its very similar to the Bay Area. The rest of texas is meh in my opinion. The cost of living is so low that I probably wouldn't have to work, or I could only work PT there.

off topic, but do any of you ladies live in texas, or have lived in texas? We've been thinking of moving out of state for a few years, and can't decide between Colorado or Austin, Texas.

Amelia, the pup is way too cute.

I've never even been to either :? so I'm not much help. DH and I have talked about moving to Oregon or Washington though. It's just too expensive in Cali.
We are considering Oregon, too! I love Seattle, so that is also an option. We want something that is less expensive but also just to get out and check out other places. I wouldn't mind having kids while we were away, and then moving back for elementary school.

Ashlee, It is in San Jose, I think its called Single Barrel? She lives near there. I love Cafe Du Nord, too!

I've never lived in either but I have friends who do. I hear more good about Colorado then Texas.
I LOVE Colorado and have spent a lot of time there, I just don't know if I could be able to get a job there. OH's cousin lives in Austin and its very similar to the Bay Area. The rest of texas is meh in my opinion. The cost of living is so low that I probably wouldn't have to work, or I could only work PT there.

off topic, but do any of you ladies live in texas, or have lived in texas? We've been thinking of moving out of state for a few years, and can't decide between Colorado or Austin, Texas.

Amelia, the pup is way too cute.

I've never even been to either :? so I'm not much help. DH and I have talked about moving to Oregon or Washington though. It's just too expensive in Cali.
We are considering Oregon, too! I love Seattle, so that is also an option. We want something that is less expensive but also just to get out and check out other places. I wouldn't mind having kids while we were away, and then moving back for elementary school.

what do you do for work??

Update: PMS type cramps this morning at 12DPO. They're gone now. I don't usually get those until the day before AF which is usually at 15DPO. I caved, tested and got a BFN.

Called my women's health center and made my first ever infertility discussion appointment for Thursday next week. I'm hoping that I will get a BFP before then and cancel the appointment.

We are in the same boat! x

Trying to stay positive and just wait. Easier said than done. But at least by making the appointment we are doing something about it, you know? :hugs:

Yes! That's totally how i feel... its sort of the only way i can get some control...

I am a paralegal.

You could get a job in CO!!! Denver or Boulder no problems!!!

I could, but I worry about the salary!

I dont know about salary but cost of living in Denver is much better comp'd to Boulder. We were looking at houses in Boulder ($400k for a POS house that needed to be fully renovated) vs denver ($350k for a house totally renovated and gorgeous and ready to move in and almost walking distance to the city)

I am a paralegal.

You could get a job in CO!!! Denver or Boulder no problems!!!

I could, but I worry about the salary!

I dont know about salary but cost of living in Denver is much better comp'd to Boulder. We were looking at houses in Boulder ($400k for a POS house that needed to be fully renovated) vs denver ($350k for a house totally renovated and gorgeous and ready to move in and almost walking distance to the city)
Interesting! I love Boulder (almost went to CU) but didnt like the college/party feel to it. I liked Niwot better though. I haven't spent much time in Denver, besides the aquarium.

Stillllll waitingggggg... DH should be here in 30 so hopefully he makes it here for the results!!

Amelia- cute pup!!

I live in CO and love, love, love it!! I would never move. Weather is AWESOME, lots of activities, very pet friendly, awesome people.... the list goes on! I will say I THINK living prices in tex are cheaper then CO... and cost of daycare is cheaper... but I don't know if you make the same amount when it comes to salary.

AFM, Im back from the doc. So glad to eat food... I took the glucose test and I had to chug this NASTY drink in 5 min and then not eat ANYTHING. So my belly was ALL sugar. Then we got to see Alia (shes still a girl!!) Seems like everything looked healthy and happy. She measured 19+6. She wasn't very active... again... but no one seems too worried about that... so I guess im not either. Hopefully she will come out serene too. My mom said I was a very serene baby... so maybe! Ill have to post pictures a little later, I left them in the car and I need to grab them. Also, apparently since my last check up and lost 5 lbs... I think that is good, as I am finally exercising again and I think eating better.

Question: are you all going to keep the cord blood when you have a baby?

Morgan what all have they done? The first time I went they did a blood draw, urine test and US(which the stupid US tech lied:growlmad:) and the second time they did a blood draw and checked my cervix though by that time it was already closed because I'd already miscarried.

OK, took a while to catch up, ladies!

Waves - OK, I am sorry to say this, but your mom IS an alcohoic. My own mother is a recovering alcoholic (2 years sober the day after Thanksgiving). The things you were saying were giving flashbacks to my mom. It is eerily the same.... The only wakeup call for my mom was telling her she could NOT watch my son anymore. Period. I didn't argue with her, I just told her pointblank. I am so sorry you are going through this... It is seriously one of the hardest things I ever went through, so I can understand the stress and anxiety it's probably giving you. <3 You can PM if you ever want to talk.

AFM, yes, I also feel like my contributions to the thread should be minimal and not really pregnancy related. I can give my two cents on TTC or early preg symptoms, but I never want to feel like I am running in anyone's face. I am emotionally invested in you all! Expecially since I have know a lot of you since December! I just read every day hoping to see BFPs! Love you girls! <3

Interesting! I love Boulder (almost went to CU) but didnt like the college/party feel to it. I liked Niwot better though. I haven't spent much time in Denver, besides the aquarium.[/QUOTE]

LOVE Niwot - almost bought there too! (but the house had a bad foundation waa waaaaah). Great school system! Country feel. Beautiful!

Denver is going thru a revitalization. Five Points is BUMPING... lots of amazing little eateries and craft brewing places and cool little things to see and do. We LOVE Denver and will move there if I do end up finding work there.

Boulder feels like a place where rich hipppies look down their nose at me when I consider not buying organic parsley. It's frustrating. I don't like Kombucha, I like diet coke. Get over it.

Yay Nichole! Can't wait to see pictures of the babe :) Glad to hear she's still a girl lol

Yeah same here- US, urine test, and bloodwork.

I heard her tell the little nurses in training "We don't use a Doppler til 4mm" so I'm holding onto that with my life!!!!

Question: are you all going to keep the cord blood when you have a baby?

I hope Alia stays mellow for you! Both my so far have been super active in there! Danny is still a tasmanian devil so I am anticipating the same for this one!

I am still considering saving it... Unfortunately you have to decide between delayed clamping and banking it... I would lean toward banking it, but it is expensive... I actually really want to bank it, but it may just not be something we can afford... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->