Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

My cervix never really feels like lips. I does feel a bit softer around O time but not by too much.

me too! I have the hardest time keeping track of my cervix! It never really feels different. Sometimes its a bit squishier but rarely do I notice a big difference.

Morgan did they do a transvaginal? As early as you are it's not uncommon not to see anything in your uterus. Make sure they also looked at your Fallopian tubes to check for inflammation....don't let them schedule u for surgery based on a hunch

mine fest so hard when i was getting what i thought was ib.. now not so firm... its changed position a little too...feels like it's turned away from me. Not so straight up and down anymore. i'm not sure what "open" feels like.. I mean i feel the dip like the top of a pencil with an eraser on the end made an indent like a little donut. TMI much?

Morgan I second the second opinion. I which I had asked so many more questions when I had to make a decision about what to do

mine fest so hard when i was getting what i thought was ib.. now not so firm... its changed position a little too...feels like it's turned away from me. Not so straight up and down anymore. i'm not sure what "open" feels like.. I mean i feel the dip like the top of a pencil with an eraser on the end made an indent like a little donut. TMI much?

Morgan I second the second opinion. I which I had asked so many more questions when I had to make a decision about what to do

The day I got what was hopefully implantation bleeding, mine was high, firm and medium-closed. When it's open you'll know trust me. ANd it's not uncommon for it to be off center. It usually is more centered around o.

Oh Morgan :hugs: I hope that is not the case hun. I've heard lots of stories of a misdiagnosis of ectopic, so don't lose hope and get a second opinion! Sending all of my love and positive vibes your way!!!!

AFM, been using OPKs to pee on for fun to try to ease my POAS addiction lol. Todays is quite a bit darker than yesterdays! FX it's cuz HCG is building up ;)

Oh Morgan :hugs: I hope that is not the case hun. I've heard lots of stories of a misdiagnosis of ectopic, so don't lose hope and get a second opinion! Sending all of my love and positive vibes your way!!!!

AFM, been using OPKs to pee on for fun to try to ease my POAS addiction lol. Todays is quite a bit darker than yesterdays! FX it's cuz HCG is building up ;)

wooohooo fingers are crossed :)

Hcg can cause positive OPKS?

FX for you lady!

probably gonna go take another hpt here in 10-15 minutes. Yes, I'm at work peeing in a cup...so what

frsttime- Ya. There was a website that explained it but I think it's gone now. Apparently hCG and LH are very similar in structure, hCG just has a little extra part (the website explained it as there are twins- LH and hCG, but one wears a hat- hCG.) If you look at the two, they look identical- except one has the extra accessory. OPKs only test for the part without the hat, so it can register hCG- but hpt's look for EVERYTHING including the hat, so they do not register LH.

I'm pretty sure HPT's show positive before OPKs do anyways, but it's a theory :p

Morgan-fx for you!!
Amanda-I like texas but I have only vacationed there, I lived in Wyoming but went to colorado frequently. I do want to move to texas when I get old though. I am not big on down town denver but the suburbs and outlying towns are so nice.
AFM: Just got my hair done for the first time in months and I don't want to go outside and let the humidity wreak it!

I am the worst at being patient. I want to talk to my doc about if my prog levels are fine or if I need or something. I called the office and the only real option I had was us having a phone conference later. So now I am waiting for either an e-mail or a phone call.

Oh yes, OPKs are VERY positive when you are pregnant! I got the positiv-est OPK I have ever gotten a few days after my BFP. I am such a POAS addict I needed to pee on SOMETHING when I ran out of HPTs... so I just peed on my left-over OPKs.

BFN after 5 hour hold boo :/ oh well I'm only 9dpo and these suckers are cheap so will test again tomorrow lol

Oh and these are pretty fancy for only 88cents! Better than little sticks anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
I know that second line is going to be blaring here in a day or two Ash! Your symptoms are too good to not be pregnant! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->