Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Thanks for all your support yesterday girls. Hubby and I spoke today, he said its not us or TTC, he's stressed about work and unfortunately I'm getting the brunt of it. We finished talking and ended up :sex: on the kitchen counter :rofl:

AF just arrived. While I'm out to dinner celebrating my sisters bday wearing a white lace mini dress. Awesome

oh hun that's terrible. :( :hugs:

Hey Morgan, just wanted to say I will be praying for you and your little bean tonight! I'd like to join this thread too if that's cool :) I am doing IUI on Monday, so fingers crossed we both have our rainbows next year!!

Hi :wave: welcome!

Thanks for all your support yesterday girls. Hubby and I spoke today, he said its not us or TTC, he's stressed about work and unfortunately I'm getting the brunt of it. We finished talking and ended up :sex: on the kitchen counter :rofl:

lol! so glad everything's ok and it's not you guys! :)

as for the rest of you, see you in the new thread :)

Well poop, temp is staring to go down. I think it will be even lower.tomorrow and I'll be staring af soon. Hopefully I'm wrong and maybe it's late implantation or something. Took an ic anyways and it was negative. Will do a frer tomorrow if my temp looks better.

H to the O to the T

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->