Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Finally in SF! The bay bridge being closed is a major pain in the ass! Traffic sucks more than usual :? Might not be on much tonight but will use an IC in the morning since I can't possibly go without peeing on something tomorrow lol and Monday the FRER!

How are thing going morgan?

took my last opk tonight, finally cooling down, much lighter, so looks like we should be covered, just waiting for the confrim from ff

Doing good Beth.. I'm not going anywhere tonight!! I think we're just gonna go at like 10 tomorrow morning. I'm excited to see what my bloodwork looks like. It will have been 72 hours so it should be doubled by then. Scared and anxious.. Wish me luck!!!

Hey Morgan, just wanted to say I will be praying for you and your little bean tonight! I'd like to join this thread too if that's cool :) I am doing IUI on Monday, so fingers crossed we both have our rainbows next year!!

prgirl_11-Sorry AF showed... I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must be. Have you talked to a doc previously about it?

Ashlee-I definitely saw something on both tests in the tweaked pic...

Nichole-I think I saw something on yours too! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsAmk-Welcome!

AFM-I'm visiting my mom, but wanted to catch up a bit. Told her this morning. I walked in and was like, "I have to pee" peed on a digi, came out and said "I peed on this for you" she was like "It's already showing? Are you really pregnant? Awesome!" She's excited :) I just hope this baby sticks!!!!

Baby dust to everyone! Can't wait to see some bfps!

Morgan-you've been on my mind all day and will be tomorrow too... I hope you get some peace of mind if nothing else tomorrow! :hugs:

Hey so glad to see you here!! And how exciting that you guys are trying IUI, we just had a BFP (Julie) thanks to that!! & your name is Molly if I remember correctly right? I can go ahead and add you to the front page if you'd like :) Btw still think Silas is such a beautiful little boy.. That picture is priceless.

& Thanks girls <3

AFM- I am having a bit more cramping and passing more clots. Just made some yum Southern green beans, bacon, potatoes. Taking a shower (Aaron got me some tingly tea tree peppermint shampoo:)) and heading to bed, hopefully I get some sleep. Going back to ER in the morning, hoping there's still a bean in there.

Good luck to all you testers :)

Welcome mrsamk! I'm ashlee. A lot of us go by first names because we've been together a long time, would you like us to call you by mrsamk or something else? Lots of baby dust to you!

Julie- I know! Will be peeing on an IC tomorrow and if I see something without tweak I might use FRER but if not saving it for Monday :). So glad you're mom is so excited! So funny that's how you told her lol

AF just arrived. While I'm out to dinner celebrating my sisters bday wearing a white lace mini dress. Awesome

AF just arrived. While I'm out to dinner celebrating my sisters bday wearing a white lace mini dress. Awesome

Oh shit :? Typical AF fashion...always when you wear white. Sorry she got you Amanda! Hope you're having fun at your sisters bday though! Now you can have a few drinks!

Doing good Beth.. I'm not going anywhere tonight!! I think we're just gonna go at like 10 tomorrow morning. I'm excited to see what my bloodwork looks like. It will have been 72 hours so it should be doubled by then. Scared and anxious.. Wish me luck!!!

Luck Morgan x

F*ck the :witch:

Hey Morgan, just wanted to say I will be praying for you and your little bean tonight! I'd like to join this thread too if that's cool :) I am doing IUI on Monday, so fingers crossed we both have our rainbows next year!!

Welcome!

Nothing to report here - AF was heavy as all hell for about 30 hours with teeth clenching pain and then nothing and very little bleed which is a bit odd so I'm glad I have a gyno appoint on tues. Reconciled with the housemate. We hung out today, he got his hair cut and I got my nails all done real pretty :happydance: and went to lunch and I got so fat on friend pickles and cider it was disgraceful. Consequently I've only eaten a cucumber tonight for dinner after I input the calories into my diet tracker and realized I ate about 750 calories in less then 10 minutes. Ouch:toothpick:

Sonia If you see this, plz pick any name and make our new thread today or tomorrow if you wouldn't mind please and thank you :)

They had some cute ideas maybe 20 pages back.. Lol!

Oooo if I discard Fridays temp and the totally wrong one from the Sunday I get crosshairs. Do you reckon that's correct?

CD13 is the night where I had been up drinking all night, climbed into bed at 2am and was up and down all night, solid sleep 5.15-7am and usually temp at 6-6.30am so discarded. Fridays was taken around 5.50am so earlier than usual!

Ladies ive made the new thread...go ahead and go crazyy...:haha:

This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

i dont know how to post the link here...so mayb one of u can do tht....or just look for my last posts and ull find it :D

OOPSS.....HERE U GO

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/f...267-thisll-month-remember-bfps-september.html

This is the wrong list......click on the link below in the next comment

redid it...try this link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...271-thisll-month-remember-bfps-september.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->