Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ladies, if this is not the cycle I am SO EXCITED for next cycle! DH has been feeling much better lately and I have softcups!!! Lol I'm pumped and ready to make this baby!!!!!!

48 points for me on FF and 32 on ovufriend. How are your ladies points looking? I wonder if i'd have more points if I charted BBT this month lol

I have 59 on FF and 42 on Ovufriend. Fingers crossed for us!

Shoot, it seems like the scores are higher on ff than ovufriend a which means if I have 56 on ovufriend it would probably be pretty high on ff! Damn wish I would have paid for the VIP at the beginning of the month...

Sonia said she still really wants to do it but is currently at her baby shower so she won't be able to set it up until late tonight/early tomorrow. So that should be fine. She told us to come up with a name though! Lol

They gave me 10 free days of VIP at the beginning of the month, but seriously what am I gonna use it for at the beginning of the month?

I liked the one Katrina came up with. It was something like Dear AF, Please Remember, We Want Our Bfp's In September

"This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!" ?

That ones good too

Ugh I have the hugest freaking headache right now and DH isirritating me, especially his music...this is going to be a long drive...lol

hahaha oh no Ash! Tell him to knock-it off! He needs to treat his possibly preggo lady delicately and cater to you! ;) lmao

That's a good one too Cassidy!

Punch DH and tell him to turn the music down Ashlee :haha:

Lmao I keep reaching over and turning it down but the thing with dubstep is that not every song is as loud as the next one so even though its at a decent level for one, te next one will be ridiculously loud lol.

This month, this is what I did to get my cycle back on track:

1 prenatal per day
1 organic maca 500mg per day
1 baby aspirin 81mg per day
1 evening primrose oil per day up until o for better cm
2tsp guaifenesin(robitissin) twice a day 5 days leading up to expected o for better cm
2cups fertilitea per day(I stopped at o this month but usually keep drinking)

Oh and then I ate 1/5 pineapple including core per day for 5 days after o as well as a handful of sunflower seeds a day since the bromelain and selenium are good for implantation

Not October, not November, BFPs in September !

Not October, not November, our BFPs come in September!

I feel like a wanna-be cheerleader LOL :happydance:

Hi ladies, I am on but only for a minute. AF is being a terror-I hate her. But any updates?

Mommy- I can put Beth down for you and the the girls can just call you Mofo as they please.. Lol!! ;)

AFM- We are going to the ER tomorrow, hopefully before 11 a.m. to beat the wait.

So freakin nervous.. Baby or no baby that is really big news. Hopefully I can get some good sleep tonight.

On a positive note- Aaron went shopping, did laundry, cleaned, and made me a grilled chicken Caesar salad for dinner. He has REALLY stepped up today.. I said something to him yesterday about how he wasn't taking me seriously and asked how he'd feel if this was happening to him.. Think it made him think twice about how he was treating me. But it sucks because in addition to his Mr. Momming today, he also is a freakin horndog and I'm not allowed to have sex til 8 weeks now. Lol he always is all over me when I can't have him and I hate it.. I just want some hubby lovin to make my heart feel better ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->