~ * ~ Please be brutally honest ~ * ~

I presume Emersyn is pronounced phonectically as 'Emma-sin' and not 'Emma-son'
Think it will be ok if this is the case, Emerson is a boys name I thought.

I wanted to call my LO Emma, but we had already registered her name and couldnt go back on it.

Not exactly -- more like it's spelled -- "Emmer - Sin"

When i've looked at sites of very old names... Emerson was used for boys

But in recent years, i've heard it a few times for girls... (personally, i would never name a boy a name that starts with an Em, Emmy, Emma type sound :shrug:)

Ohh I love it! I think it's pretty and original and goes lovely with the middle names.

I love names that are different...and I absolutely love this name!!!

My honest opinions on baby names is pretty traditional and I would never give my kids a name that I feel they would be picked on for. I also do not like all of the new spellings of traditional names either. I would say that just make sure you feel comfortable calling your child your chosen name and also maybe think of what it would have been like if that was your name... would you have been embarrassed growing up being called that?

I like it but don't like the spelling.

That is a SUPER CUTE name! It does look like Rose is going to be popular. I have Rose picked out for a name too.

I like it but don't like the spelling.

I 2nd this. I'm personally more of a fan of more traditional spellings. A friend of mine just named her baby Ellasyn and I'd like it so much more if she had just spelled it Ellison. :shrug: I guess it's pronounced slightly differently but I would have gone with Ellison & called her Ellison. It's a very personal decision though. :thumbup:

Name your baby whatever you want hun! Its not to my personal taste, but shes not my daughter so its not for me to say.

I do like the name Emmy-Rose though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->