Please can anyone give me some sanity?

emziow82

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am feeling very frustrated at the moment and am looking for some friendly words and maybe a little advice....

I went on the depo in march and it didnt agree with me :wacko: so I didnt go for my second shot. I was due to go back very end of may and as it started to wear off I felt awful :nope:. I didnt get a period since february as the depo stopped them completely and they only returned again in august.
My first month was just 4 days of spotting which I understand is normal and my second month was back to the way they were before depo so I was pleased to have appeared to get back to normal quite quickly. :happydance: I have been tracking my bbt for the last couple of months and this month seemed to be heading towards a good sign of being pregnant (i am now ttc) as temps were pretty high and kept rising. I then came over a bit funny with flu like symptoms and put the high bbt down to that as the day before my period was due it took a massive drop and the witch showed up a day early :nope: This "period" was a bit unusual it was basically 2 days of brown spotting enough to fill 2 pads over 2 days and that was it. Since then my bbt has remained flat apart from 1 day it dipped by 0.1 and the last couple of days I have had very tender breasts, nausea, constant headache, very tired, weepy and very thirsty. Instantly I thought i must be pregnant but I have tested several times and although a couple of the tests appear to have VERY faint lines they have all seemed pretty negative :dohh: Anyone recommend anything or had any similar experiences? I feel like I am going crazy lol :hissy::headspin:

If I were you I would wait 5-7 days and test again. If you dont get a positive maybe call or visit your doctor? Good luck.

I'm sorry you are in limbo. Waiting and not knowing is so frustrating. That is a great sign that your periods returned and your body is getting back to normal. I have been ttc for a year and a half and part of that time was waiting for my periods to return after them stopping due to a medication. You are moving in the right direction regardless of what this month's test says!!
I am terrible at temping so really can't give any advise there. You say you had faint lines on your HPT? A line is positive no matter how faint/dark. Do you want to post a pic so we can see? If you are pregnant I would say you should see a darker line in two days. If you really don't want to wait you can go get a blood test now; you will have plenty of HCG in your system to show positive on that. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->