Please come here Clomid users!!!

CRC25

Pregnant after a loss
Reaction score
Looking to hear from women on Clomid and their story.. please.... I started taking it this month and I really want to hear some feedback from women who have used clomid and how it worked for you!!! :flower:

I'm on 1st cycle too, so I don't have much to add other than it dried me up. I'm 10 dpo, so I should know something soon.

I'm on 1st cycle too, so I don't have much to add other than it dried me up. I'm 10 dpo, so I should know something soon.

what days did you take it?? I started on cd05 and im cd07 today so Im getting ready to take my 3rd dose. and I havent noticed any more or less of cm... but im going to take mucinex to help with the dry cm. trying to figure out what day to start that. I also go in for some blood work again on cd10. got blood results today and doc. said all results came back normal! so thats something to smile about!!! :)

I won't be starting until day 5 of my next cycle. I went to the doctor yesterday and she diagnosed me with a short luteal phase. I am too late in my cycle this month to start so will be joining you all next month!

I am too eager to hear from people who have taken clomid and how it affected them.

This was my first cycle taking clomid. 50 mg days 3-7. Luckily i have had no side effects at all.

Went for a sono today. My Follicles are measuring: 15, 15, 14.5 & 9mm. My lining is good. They seem to think i'll get my surge on saturday or sunday. :)

:hi: hun i am on clomid i ovulate on my own i have 1 tube had a ectopic 2003 had 6 loses my recent loss was may i have been on clomid before had 2 loses but i was only on 50mg i am now on 100mg x x x

Hi!

This month I started Clomid for the first time, today is my 4th dose - finish it tomorrow evening. I am taking it cd2 - 6. have already informed the OH we have to give it a good shot this month!

I took 50mg days 4-8, I O on my own but doc thought my progesterone was a little low (9) and now with clomid its 14.4... 11 DPO and still waiting](*,)

hey im on clomid ask me anything you want iv only taken it once had my blood test yesterday see if iv ovulated get results monday x

Hello! I O on my own but Dr wanted to try Clomid

1ST round
Taking on CD3-7
Taking pills during the day
day 21 blood test was 23.11

only 2 things to do is to take the pills at night so you dont get the side effects like crankyness and side pains also get some Preseed lube Clomid dries you up and preseed is a sperm friendly lube!

gl!

Hi Ladies

I have been on Clomid a little while now after having a break just started again,
Have Endo and Annovulation ( random ov not often!!)

SO,.. Here is my longish story...

Started Clomid 50mg CD2-6 didnt have tracking by prog checked Cd21 on first cycle.. defo worked as felt the ov and tests confirmed. Failed month 1

Took 2more cycles 50mg but no ov and i was convinced my first ov was a "random" and not clomid so doc upped to 100mg... First cycle of 100 = :bfp:
Unfortunately that ended in a ectopic at 8wk with removal of L tube.

So after 2more cycles (1st ov spont 2nd no ov!) i decided to TTC again and go back on clomid... so this month i went back on 100mg CD2-6 (naughty - had no bloods as didnt tell docs i had taken it :blush: )
and...... :bfp: !!!!!!

So both months on 100mg i got BFP which is lucky. Fingers crossed this will stick..

Side Effect _ i was pretty lucky really, in the first couple of months i did notice lots of Hot Flushes and irritability (always before AF - but noticed more on Clomid) its hard to pin point cuz i didnt really associate things as side effects altough prob were. did have sore boobs first couple of months but the last this month i didnt really notice any

Didnt really notice any difference in CM although i used normal lubricants anyways.

It is interesting to see the different effects and well as the different ways in which it is managed but the doc. Like i said i have never had USS for follicle tracking but it seems lots of ppl do..

I used OPK's to track ov too.

Good luck ladies, Hope my essay helps. Keep smiling, lots of BD and fx'd we get some more clomid babies soon!! x

HI girls. I started clomid this cycle - currenlty on day 4 (cd6) and finish last dose tomorrow. Haven't noticed anything other than occasional rigth ovary twinges - does anyone else get this?
I worry about overstimulation as I ov on my own and this was for a boost as we've been trying for 2.4 years with nothing. Think its pretty rare though.
Good luck to all xxxxx

I won't be starting until day 5 of my next cycle. I went to the doctor yesterday and she diagnosed me with a short luteal phase. I am too late in my cycle this month to start so will be joining you all next month!

I am too eager to hear from people who have taken clomid and how it affected them.

I am on cd07 and I started taking it on cd05-09 and no side effects besides a little pulling/aching in my abdomen... other than that feeling fine... getting bloodwork on thurs. and my ultrasound on fri. along w/ my dh semen analysis. so im getting real anxious... we will see how big my follicles are on fri and how many there are! praying there are big ones! lol... glad that you have a diagnosis... that def. makes you feel better w/ a game plan!

This was my first cycle taking clomid. 50 mg days 3-7. Luckily i have had no side effects at all.

Went for a sono today. My Follicles are measuring: 15, 15, 14.5 & 9mm. My lining is good. They seem to think i'll get my surge on saturday or sunday. :)

thats awesome. what cd are you? im cd 07 today and im taking clomid on cd05-09. Im going for my u/s on friday to see my follicles. Im praying for big follicles and multiples too!! this is my first round of clomid and they are having me a do a trigger shot and im guessing they will determine what day I will do the trigger shot according to my bloodwork im doing on thursday! you will def. have to keep me posted on your journey!! lots of bding and good luck to you!

I took 50mg days 4-8, I O on my own but doc thought my progesterone was a little low (9) and now with clomid its 14.4... 11 DPO and still waiting](*,)

when will you test??? when is af due? keep me posted in your journey!

Hello! I O on my own but Dr wanted to try Clomid

1ST round
Taking on CD3-7
Taking pills during the day
day 21 blood test was 23.11

only 2 things to do is to take the pills at night so you dont get the side effects like crankyness and side pains also get some Preseed lube Clomid dries you up and preseed is a sperm friendly lube!

gl!

thank you! I have preseed but im too scared too use it. lol.. have you been using it? im doing clomid cd05-09 im on cd07 today. I have been taking it at night... im doing ok on it just have minor pullling and aching on and off. other than that im ok so far. so what cd are you? and is the blood test you had cd21 progesterone? and is that a good number? im going for bloodwork on cd10. got my first blood results back and everything came back normal... dh is having SA on friday along w/ my u/s hoping for big follicles! :)

HI girls. I started clomid this cycle - currenlty on day 4 (cd6) and finish last dose tomorrow. Haven't noticed anything other than occasional rigth ovary twinges - does anyone else get this?
I worry about overstimulation as I ov on my own and this was for a boost as we've been trying for 2.4 years with nothing. Think its pretty rare though.
Good luck to all xxxxx

we are going to be about the same.. I take my last dose tom. on cd09. im cd08 today and after I take it I do have some twinges on my ovaries too. but I do take it at night so that I can go to bed and hopefully not think about it. lol. I too O on my own and they are having me do the trigger shot this month as well... so im super nervous... I go for my cd10 bloodwork on thurs. and my us/ on friday to check my follicles and size. and my dh's SA on friday as well. keep me updated on your journey w/ clomid and your outcome!

Thanks crc25! Lovely to be able to share the journey with u and all the lovely ladies on here. I am not being scanned, only bloods on days 16 and 21, so starting next Friday. Yea these little twinges had me worried for a minute but only happened about an hour after taking it last night and all ok again this am. Good luck x

:hi:

I just want to say that I started dancing when I saw this thread!!! This is exactly what I needed and I hope you girls don't mind me joining.

Here's a little about me:

I'm 23, and DH is 29. We are actively trying for our #1 baby :happydance:
DH has not been tested yet, but I have. I have had a pelvic and thyroid ultrasound that both came back negative meaning ~ all is good on my side. The only downer was my extra long cycles (100 + every time).

I went on my first round of clomid in April, 5 days of 50mg days 5-9 of cycle. And for the first time I had a 28 day cycle. I was even happy to see the :witch: when she showed. :haha:

I started my second round, again on days 5-9 and I'm currently on Cycle Day 14 today.

I have a question for you girls: Are you having :sex: everyday or every other day? Last month I did the every day thing and it didn't work so this time we are going to try every other day.

Ahhh... I'm so excited about this group. Now all I have to do is go back and catch up with everyone else.

:hugs:

~Augustluver

I've taken clomid 4 times all up. 100mg days 5 - 9. Ok so long story. After the first 2 rounds I fell pregnant, however unfortunately that pregnancy ended at 15 weeks :(. So after a short wait we started again and I got pregnant on the second round again. I'm currently 14 weeks.
So I'm very overweight, have PCOS and do not ovulate by myself. So I hope I've given someone some hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->