Please come here Clomid users!!!

congrats skye!
well i havent had a af yet i am one week late and bfn every two days. so dr says i didnt not ovulate and i am to start clomid 100 mg tomorrow night. wish me luck!

Congrats Skye!!! :) Good to have some good news here once in a while!
And hopefully Rescue07 your next round with clomid will work!!!

My temps dropped yesterday dpo9 and stayed the same today..so I'm waiting the bitch show up later on this week. This sucks. :(

Asryellah: goodluck for next cycle

Baby dust to everyone (smile)

@Alvysgrl, I took clomid just before I went to bed. They did give me hot flashes, so I rather sweated couple times a night than at work ;)

OMG were you right, I woke up thinking my bed was on fire...lol

Finished my clomid yesterday and the symptom I got were weepy pitfull me emotions, LAME! LOL BUT today TMI Warning I got my first EVER view of EWCM! I have never had it before and it was slight not too stretchy but it was there and I know it is silly to be excited about it but I am...hahaha

I was on 100mg as well. Hope it goes well for you all this time round. I am now extremely impatient to find out if there is 1, 2 or 3 beans in there. Thinking I may pay for an early private scan at 7 weeks. Shal keep you posted. :thumbup:

Hey glad we have access to such sights as think I'd go mad lol. Starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow at 50mg from day 2 until day 6. Does anyone know why we have two scans? I'm booked in for week tomorrow and the Monday after?? Good Luck to all :thumbup:

Hi ladies. I'm on my second round of clomid and have 2 pills left. I just got home from urgent care because of some crud I've picked up (I'm a teacher!) and they prescribed me an antibiotic. Do you know if it's okay to start it while on clomid? I would much rather wait a few days to start it than risk messing up this cycle. Thanks!

I have a quick question, ladies...

I conceived on my third cycle of clomid, and had a miscarriage.
We are TTC again, and I'm in the middle of my first cycle back with clomid.
Anyway, my question is this: is this considered a whole new "round" with clomid, meaning i can take it up to six months if necessary? Or am I going to be allowed the three "remaining" months until told to take a break?

Of course I'll be verifying with my doctor, but I'm curious what others have been told.
Thank you!

Hi all,

I'm trying to conceive on clomid after losing my twins earlier this year.
I caught on the 4th month last time.
Has anybody caught quicker second time round on Clomid after their loss??x

:hi: hun i am on clomid i ovulate on my own i have 1 tube had a ectopic 2003 had 6 loses my recent loss was may i have been on clomid before had 2 loses but i was only on 50mg i am now on 100mg x x x

So sorry to hear of all your losses. You are a strong lady to continue. but it'll be worth it......that's why I carry on. Because one day I know my turn will come:baby:
Sending you baby dustxxx

Sorry to hear about the loss of your twins :( I keep on reading texts about after miscarriages that women do get pregnant pretty fast. So hopefully clomid does the trick for you :)

Has any of you ladies tried mini aspirin?
Thats one thing I keep seeing posts about, how it has helped. I'm willing to try that, cos its so low dose..

Please be careful with Chlomid. I conceived my first daughter with the
help of Chlomid on a second cycle and everything was fine. For my second pregnancy
I once again conceived on my second cycle , but this time my baby girl did not make it.
They found that she had issues at 12 weeks of pregnancy and I had to terminate. All my test results came up normal (chromosome) , and even though doctors will deny it, we truely believe that chlomid could be the reason. FDA is not yet able to prove it( They had a study on chlomid and birth defects) because thank god there are not enough people who faced the problem . THe chances are very low , but you would not want to be 1 out of 100,000 statistic. Please be safe rather then sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->