• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please come here Clomid users!!!

This was my first cycle taking clomid. 50 mg days 3-7. Luckily i have had no side effects at all.

Went for a sono today. My Follicles are measuring: 15, 15, 14.5 & 9mm. My lining is good. They seem to think i'll get my surge on saturday or sunday. :)

thats awesome. what cd are you? im cd 07 today and im taking clomid on cd05-09. Im going for my u/s on friday to see my follicles. Im praying for big follicles and multiples too!! this is my first round of clomid and they are having me a do a trigger shot and im guessing they will determine what day I will do the trigger shot according to my bloodwork im doing on thursday! you will def. have to keep me posted on your journey!! lots of bding and good luck to you!

Thanks hun! I am on cd14. I normally don't O until about cd20 though.

Let us know how it goes on friday!!! :winkwink:

:hi:

I have a question for you girls: Are you having :sex: everyday or every other day? Last month I did the every day thing and it didn't work so this time we are going to try every other day.

~Augustluver

we've been doing every other day until i get my surge. Then we'll bd for the next 4 days straight.

Aliwnec10 ~ thankx for the input :hugs: I think I'm ovulating today because my temps is the lowest it has been, my CM is watery and I'm having pains where my left ovary is... So I already sent a message to DH that tonight is the night, and hopefully tomorrow too, haha

Poor man, I feel for him sometimes haha

Thanks Tassiemum - you are an inspiration!
I am so hoping clomid works for me. Did you tolerate it ok? Does anyone know if AF tends to be lighter or heavier or the same on clomid? xxx

Thanks Tassiemum - you are an inspiration!
I am so hoping clomid works for me. Did you tolerate it ok? Does anyone know if AF tends to be lighter or heavier or the same on clomid? xxx

Hey all Ive just finished my second lot of clomid 50mg cycle days 2-6 on my first cycle with clomid I had af of two days very light and the second month was very heavy and I had lots of cramps.! Hope this helps

:hi:

I just want to say that I started dancing when I saw this thread!!! This is exactly what I needed and I hope you girls don't mind me joining.

Here's a little about me:

I'm 23, and DH is 29. We are actively trying for our #1 baby :happydance:
DH has not been tested yet, but I have. I have had a pelvic and thyroid ultrasound that both came back negative meaning ~ all is good on my side. The only downer was my extra long cycles (100 + every time).

I went on my first round of clomid in April, 5 days of 50mg days 5-9 of cycle. And for the first time I had a 28 day cycle. I was even happy to see the :witch: when she showed. :haha:

I started my second round, again on days 5-9 and I'm currently on Cycle Day 14 today.

I have a question for you girls: Are you having :sex: everyday or every other day? Last month I did the every day thing and it didn't work so this time we are going to try every other day.

Ahhh... I'm so excited about this group. Now all I have to do is go back and catch up with everyone else.

:hugs:

~Augustluver

Welcome!!! so glad to hear your cycles are regulated! thats awesome! this is my first month on clomid. I am cd10 today and im going for my cd11 u/s tom. to look at follicles and see how my body is reacting to clomid and my dh is also getting his SA tom... im nervous for him.lol.... My bloodwork came back monday and is all normal... so i did bloodwork today on cd10 so will get those tom. along w/ my u/s... are you considering have your dh tested? and I think everyone is different about bding.... I do every other day besides cd14 and cd15.... im also going to do the trigger shot this month as well.... so have you O'd yet??

This was my first cycle taking clomid. 50 mg days 3-7. Luckily i have had no side effects at all.

Went for a sono today. My Follicles are measuring: 15, 15, 14.5 & 9mm. My lining is good. They seem to think i'll get my surge on saturday or sunday. :)

thats awesome. what cd are you? im cd 07 today and im taking clomid on cd05-09. Im going for my u/s on friday to see my follicles. Im praying for big follicles and multiples too!! this is my first round of clomid and they are having me a do a trigger shot and im guessing they will determine what day I will do the trigger shot according to my bloodwork im doing on thursday! you will def. have to keep me posted on your journey!! lots of bding and good luck to you!

Thanks hun! I am on cd14. I normally don't O until about cd20 though.

Let us know how it goes on friday!!! :winkwink:

Im cd10 today! im getting excited as O is approaching! I will def. let you know what happens tom. :)

The only side effect I had were hot flashes and I actually enjoy them because I live in a cold climate. Also a little bit of moodiness, it's hard to tell if it's the clomid or just me! =P
Also my cycle always seems to last for 24 days only on clomid, an period was much the same as usual except a day shorter.
I would use clomid again I know everybody is different but the side effects mean nothing when you get that BFP. :)
Good luck everyone

I can't remember if I have already posted on here...oops! Anyway its nice to see a thread where we are all using clomid and excited about the results of it!

I am currently cd8, took clomid cd2-6. I have had really horrible dreams and been absolutely boiling at night but feeling fine in the daytime so not any really bad s/e at all.

I am trying from cd6 to jump on the man every other day so fingers crossed, i've never taken clomid before so no idea what day I will O...hopefully next week :)

Good luck girls!

Thanks tassiemum- you are right it will so be worth it to get a bfp!
Yazzy I'm in the same boat as you - have no clue when I'll ov - first round of clomid this month so will wait and see what happens!

Hey ladies!! Can I join you? I just took my first round of clomid cycle day 5-9 and finished my last pill yesterday. Currently on CD10 :)

I saw my dr on May 9th. I had two follicles 0.94 & 1.38. I went back for a follow up u/s an they where 0.92 on rt & 1.9 on the left. I took clomid cycle day 3-7. My cycle started on 4/21/2011. I have a four day cycle an they are average 29 days. I am currently on cd17. I took an opk on cd 16 an it was + an it is today cd 17 as well. I showed on my charts that i was due to ovulate on cd16. My question is it possible that i ovulated & released a viable egg with my follies that size?
The dr sent me home with my trigger shot to take Sunday which will be cycle day 19 for me an this is when he say they should be the size 2.0 an better. Im confused because i feel the twinges and bloating an cramps on both sides mainly my left but i know i am ovulating naturally now an i always have but i have these injections to give my self. Do I trigger cause I feel if wait till sunday i will miss out on my egg! What should i do? I thought after you recieve the first smiley face or positive opk you ovulate 12-36 hrs later?

Hey ladies!! Can I join you? I just took my first round of clomid cycle day 5-9 and finished my last pill yesterday. Currently on CD10 :)

Welcome!! I took clomid on cd 5-9 as well! IM cd11 today. I went and had my u/s today and I had four follicles!! I had on one side 17 , 14 , and 11 and on the other side I had one that was 14. my dh also had a semen analysis today... we will get results back monday. and im also doing a trigger shot on monday morning. this is my first month on clomid so im super nervous! I had bloodwork done and she said my estrogen was up. which is great and she said that my body reacted well to clomid at 50mg. so I will ovulate 30hours after my trigger shot. so I will not O til cd15. Is this your first month on clomid? how many mgs are you on? did you have any side effects? are you doing and IUI or the trigger shot this month along w/ the clomid? Good luck to you!! what day do you usually O?

I saw my dr on May 9th. I had two follicles 0.94 & 1.38. I went back for a follow up u/s an they where 0.92 on rt & 1.9 on the left. I took clomid cycle day 3-7. My cycle started on 4/21/2011. I have a four day cycle an they are average 29 days. I am currently on cd17. I took an opk on cd 16 an it was + an it is today cd 17 as well. I showed on my charts that i was due to ovulate on cd16. My question is it possible that i ovulated & released a viable egg with my follies that size?
The dr sent me home with my trigger shot to take Sunday which will be cycle day 19 for me an this is when he say they should be the size 2.0 an better. Im confused because i feel the twinges and bloating an cramps on both sides mainly my left but i know i am ovulating naturally now an i always have but i have these injections to give my self. Do I trigger cause I feel if wait till sunday i will miss out on my egg! What should i do? I thought after you recieve the first smiley face or positive opk you ovulate 12-36 hrs later?

I def. would be scared to do the trigger on top of already ovulating.... Can you call the office? is there like an emergency number or something. b/c it doesnt make much since to do the shot if you already O'd!

are you girls using opks with the clomid?? cause i did this month (first month of clomid 50 mg cd5-9) and i never got a positive. did them from days 10-21 2x/day. i did have cramping from cd 13-16 so i don't know what to think???? no bloods or scans scheduled for this month. i don't know if i missed the surge somehow or just didn't ovulate. i saved all the opks to take to the doctor when i schedule for next wk...any thoughts? or past experiences?

Welcome!! I took clomid on cd 5-9 as well! IM cd11 today. I went and had my u/s today and I had four follicles!! I had on one side 17 , 14 , and 11 and on the other side I had one that was 14. my dh also had a semen analysis today... we will get results back monday. and im also doing a trigger shot on monday morning. this is my first month on clomid so im super nervous! I had bloodwork done and she said my estrogen was up. which is great and she said that my body reacted well to clomid at 50mg. so I will ovulate 30hours after my trigger shot. so I will not O til cd15. Is this your first month on clomid? how many mgs are you on? did you have any side effects? are you doing and IUI or the trigger shot this month along w/ the clomid? Good luck to you!! what day do you usually O?

That's exciting!! I hope you get your BFP! I don't have any ultrasounds or anything my doctor told me if I am not either prego or have my period within 30 days she will up the dose. That kind of upsets me I wish that I could get an ultrasound to see :/ I did have side effects, back pain, weird feeling while trying to sleep like dizziness, loss of appetite, and a lot of cramping I still feel cramping I feel like I'm getting my period! What side effects did you have? Lol I'm only on 50 mg right now and I REALLY don't want my dose to be upped so that's another reason why I wish that I was being monitored! Oh & I don't usually O on my own or if I do-- rarely with very irregular periods so I have no idea!

going to be stalking this thread as I will be starting clomid in June after I see the F.S. June 3rd! (or at least I was told I would be give clomid then... ive already had some bloodwork done and ultrasounds and everything has came back normal so far and we are doing OH SA tomorrow and then I do CD22 bloods next week) I wish you all luck with clomid!

That's exciting!! I hope you get your BFP! I don't have any ultrasounds or anything my doctor told me if I am not either prego or have my period within 30 days she will up the dose. That kind of upsets me I wish that I could get an ultrasound to see :/ I did have side effects, back pain, weird feeling while trying to sleep like dizziness, loss of appetite, and a lot of cramping I still feel cramping I feel like I'm getting my period! What side effects did you have? Lol I'm only on 50 mg right now and I REALLY don't want my dose to be upped so that's another reason why I wish that I was being monitored! Oh & I don't usually O on my own or if I do-- rarely with very irregular periods so I have no idea!

I would def. want to be monitored since your cycles are so irregular and you dont ovulate. I would ask for the trigger shot so that you know you are ovulating!!! I wouldnt wont to up the does without being monitored first. I didnt have any side effects. maybe a little more moody then normal... but what do you expect w/ hormones! lol.... but if i were you I would def. ask for u/s to see the follicles and see how your responding. did you do any bloodwork?? when do you go back to the doc? when is af due?

are you girls using opks with the clomid?? cause i did this month (first month of clomid 50 mg cd5-9) and i never got a positive. did them from days 10-21 2x/day. i did have cramping from cd 13-16 so i don't know what to think???? no bloods or scans scheduled for this month. i don't know if i missed the surge somehow or just didn't ovulate. i saved all the opks to take to the doctor when i schedule for next wk...any thoughts? or past experiences?

I havent started trying to use the opks yet... I do tempting and i do opks every month... im cd12 today... im goin to start doing them today. IM doing the trigger shot on monday morning which would be cd14 and then it says you O 24-36 hrs after shot... so guess I will be Oing on cd15. I really want to have an iui this month but im waiting to see the results of my dh SA and go from there!! but that is very strange that you never saw the positive. do you usually use them like before the clomid???

going to be stalking this thread as I will be starting clomid in June after I see the F.S. June 3rd! (or at least I was told I would be give clomid then... ive already had some bloodwork done and ultrasounds and everything has came back normal so far and we are doing OH SA tomorrow and then I do CD22 bloods next week) I wish you all luck with clomid!

Yay that is so exciting! I hope the time goes really fast for you! :) & thank you! :flower:

and CRC25 I think they want to see what dose gets me to ovulate before they monitor me. That's why if my period doesn't show up within 30 days they will up the dose. But it's stupid cause I thought some woman can ovulate later, uhh just hope one of the two comes within 30 days :wacko: That's good you didn't really have any side effects. I didn't have anything done since taking the clomid. I don't have a date set to go back to the doc I just have to call with my results in 30 days. I don't weigh much and it gets me nervous thinking I may have to take 100mg and the effects it will have on me :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->