Please could anyone tell me if this is normal. should i be worried????

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
i just been the loo and it felt like it hurt when i was trying to go the toilet around my pelvis like pressure when i was trying to go for a wee and to go the other way too. and after i finished i wiped and there was pink tinged discharge is this normal???? at around 9 weeks???? im around 8-9 weeks will find out at 12 week scan exactly how far i am. i am so worried never had this at this stage i think i spotted once at about 6-7 weeks in the past just one little dot but never this gestation the discharge become clear but the first wipe was like a pink tinged discharge..... im cramping in my back and side but thinking it may be because of going the toilet. help :(

i have done alot today more than usual as iv had no energy to tidy much so i just made myself do more today and felt abit crappy and sore after it. could it be that???????

Hiya, well I've not had that myself but I've read tones of people on here have had spotting any time from conception to 2nd tri.
try not to worry and try to rest for a few days, could be a urine infection? Xx

This past week I had spotting after going to the bathroom. I didn't think I was constipated but the dr said the could cause it because of straining so I took a stool softener and took it easy for a few days and so has been well. If you're worried call your Dr office, mine put my mind at ease

Was it definitely vaginal discharge? It could've been you've strainied when going the other way and given yourself a fissure which may cause sight bleeding. The discomfort you describe round your pelvis could just be the constipation things are starting to grow and stretch around that area and it can get bloody uncomfortable.

I had pink spotting at 9/10 weeks with both pregnancies. My dr said it can happen when the placenta starts to take over. Also, I've heard that straining from slight constipation can cause it. Good luck, I know how scary it is to see something on the toilet paper when you're pregnant. :hugs:

thanks so much girls ! means alot i havent had anything since so i feel alot better about it :) god bless mummys!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->