please could you send me some babydust!.xhappy update pg 2 DID THE DIGI.X

quail

Reaction score
hi im 7dpo and like a true poas addict i tested yesterday and got a bfn now ive tested today and got the faintest of lines on a frer not sure if its a evap or the start of something i normally get early bfps and i have a short lp which i have managed to lengthen to 11-12 days, ive been ttc this time for a year so im ready for my bfp, please please send me some sticky dust , i just hope it gets darker over the next few days,thanks, oh and also my temps are super higher than normal,hoping thats a good sign.xxx

Any pics to obsess over? :)

Sending lots of baby dust to you and your bean ;)

Any pics to obsess over? :)

Sending lots of baby dust to you and your bean ;)

sorry cant post a pic as kids have lost my camera,lol dont think it would show up on a pic, but i will let everyone know tommorow if there is any progression , i really hope there will be .xxxx

Best wishes to you hun!! I hope #11 is snug in your tummy!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: gl hun hoping 4 that super strong bfp and a sticky bean x

thanks ladies, just off to pick up some more tests,lol,will be a bit busy as i have to go to a footie match so will update when i have time to take a test.xxx

hi all i got a bfn today but i could only hold it for 2 hours and its only 8dpo so i will see what tommorow brings,xxxx

well guess what ladies i got my:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:today on a asda test after holding for 3 hours i cant believe it im 10dpo today same i was last time i was pregnant ,just done a frer just now looking at it to back the asda test up,bfp also im on:cloud9:.xxxxx

thanks ladies all your babydust paid off, i dipped a 25miu cheapie as well and bfp, so im hoping that means my levels are good for 10dpo,cant believe no.11 is geting comfy,lol its been a long year ttc.xxxx

just peed on some more all positive,so happy gonna try a digi tommorow.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"