please dnt read and run x

S

stacey3690

had my mc on the 27 th of june my hcg as 23 on the 12th of july just started my first af on the 24th whick was quite bad just wondering anybody in the same boat was there first af after mc bad thanks xx

I \m/c at 18wks and first af was very light then 2 wks later i got af again and it was very heavy ( it worried me as it was very bad) I am now on my 3rd cycle and they are getting a lot lighter so try not to worry hun

My first AF was heavy and more painful than usual. Everything about it was different than normal. Sorry for your loss.

It's normal for AF to b bad after a mc so no worries I'm sorry for ur loss

After my first mc my AF was not heavier than normal but lasted longer...i didnt have cramps or clots so it was pretty much the same as before my mc..IF this is my AF that i experiencing now after my second mc in june then its not heavier than a normal period...i think its different for different people hun...hope you're ok and not in too much pain x

uhanks for the reply im ok now lol its starting to finish i didnt have any pain the first day then second day was horrific lol straight after my oh bday aswell lol cnt wait to get bk ttc my litto may baby gd luck xxx

aww chick just realisd your mc was a week before mine hope your ok and get ure bfp soon xxx

sorry for you loss. I have not had heavier AF's following my mc, but that could be because I have had a lot of babies. My body is pretty regulated, and I think that does make a difference. I delivered our sleeping baby boy on June 4, resumed AF on July 8, my AF was actually on the lighter side. I did however have a D&E following his birth. But in the past, I have not experienced that either. I think each person is different. Again, I am sorry for your loss! Hugs!!!! Hopefully you will get that BFP sooner rather than later!

aww im so sorry for your loss that must be so hard for u actualy tearing up reading that lol my bday was the 3rd of june thats such a shame i hope you and your oh have r ok gd luck n thank you xxxx

Yes, they can be much heavier. I dont know the reason why though.

Goo dluck on your new cycle though and ttc:thumbup:

Hi Stacey,

I'm in the same boat, almost exactly. I m/c my first the 25 June and just finished my first AF after and it was a terrible period. I had more severe PMS, cramps and spotting that went on for days.

The only good thing is it looks like my luteal phase lengthened by a day, so hopefully that will help with a future pregnancy.

I also wanted to add that I was really disappointed and shed quite a few tears after I got AF since I wasn't pregnant again immediately. I realize, though, that my body clearly needed to regulate itself a little bit, and I needed to finish grieving the loss that happened in June.

I feel confident that both of us will have healthy pregnancies again soon :)

hey aw im so sory for ur loss but glad to hear from you i had the worst pms cramps to thought a might be prego as well but guess i had a big cry to lol my first day mine started with spoting which i thought was ib but not mine just finishd yesterday how lng is your cycle ill add u to my friend list x gd luck xx

Ugh it is too long! It went to about 33 days, used to be about 29 days.

Yes, I had spotting too and thought I was pregnant, just because I felt so weird, I'm hoping for BFPs for both of us and thank you for the friend add :)

woo hoo mines is 31 days now which im happy about usd to be 45 days lol so well be testing round about the same time xx

I m/c are 16+6 and had af 42 days later and it was pretty heavy for the first couple days then tapered off to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->